Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  176
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Nice,
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

2. Likes Hump liked this post
    I'm ready to see how you like the 734cc top end. Mine would run pretty good with 26" Bighorns on the stock aluminum wheels.
    2015 Polaris Ranger 900
    RVS 86HP Tune | Elka Shocks | QSC Clutching | 27" VIPRs | 5000lb Viper | Baja Designs Lights | Wet Sounds Stealth 10 | 10" SSV Subwoofer | Highlifter Snorkels

2014 Kawasaki Teryx4 800

Warn Provantage 4500-S
    28" Terminators | MSA Kore | Highlifter Lift | 50" Radius Lightbar | Dual Batteries |

2011 Yamaha Rhino 734 Sport
    Alba 734 | Racer's Edge +2 head | CP 11:1 Piston | 46mm Benchmark TB | JBS Sheave, Muzzys | WER shocks | CATVOS 3" lift | 30" Bighorns

4. Likes Hump liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'm ready to see how you like the 734cc top end. Mine would run pretty good with 26" Bighorns on the stock aluminum wheels.
    were gonna use a megacycle 4 cam with it and you have to clearance the exhaust rocker and the head for the lobes to clear...john at racers edge uses them in the raptor but had never used them in a rhino..on the raptor you dont have to clearance the head just the rocker...i love it!!..and from now on all my heads with be clearanced and deshrouded valves...you would love it chris...wish i had the money to expand as quick as i would like..i need a dyno and a few other tools...lol..i still love field testing for real results though
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

6. Likes 42drifter, Hump, commando64, Kenny G liked this post
    But how am I going to get my 660 to 734???
    2006 Rhino 660
    686 Big bore, 11:1 comp, stage 1 cam
    Elka stage 3 shocks
    Power steering
    Innovate AF gauge
    Temp,Volt, and Fuel gauges
    12" ITP beadlock wheels
    26" ITP Terracross tires
    Trail bright LED headlights
    Trail bright 30" LED light bar
    RZR seats with flat aluminum bases & 4 point harnesses
    Dual battery set up with battery separator and 8 place fuse block

+4 with 105bore...lol
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

9. Likes 42drifter liked this post
    why not use a raptor engine?

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    were gonna use a megacycle 4 cam with it and you have to clearance the exhaust rocker and the head for the lobes to clear...john at racers edge uses them in the raptor but had never used them in a rhino..on the raptor you dont have to clearance the head just the rocker...i love it!!..and from now on all my heads with be clearanced and deshrouded valves...you would love it chris...wish i had the money to expand as quick as i would like..i need a dyno and a few other tools...lol..i still love field testing for real results though

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

+4 with 105bore...lol
    Ohh chuddly will be a thumping stroker!

Woo hoo
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Thanks for the support you guys. For right now the plan is a nice crank and rod, that monster cam, and some JBS port work on my stock head with factory valves and stock TB. James wants to see if this will get me some good bottom end gains. If it's a flop, we will do the big head and bored TB. Yeah, the mad scientist with the mowhawk is gonna do some experimenting.

I'm so excited, I decided to have a few Bud Ice tonight instead of the light beer. LOL
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

13. Likes deuceswild, commando64, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by TBONE21 View Post
    be careful with that hp hump. It will sure sound good though.
    Thanks for your concern for my well being brother. It sounds good now with the exhaust, but at some rpms it just doesn't sound like the high compression bigger motors. My plan is that the added power will make me drive a little safer as I won't have to drive like a complete idiot to keep up with the big boys so much. But, you know how that usually turns out. LOL
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

+4 with 105bore...lol
    if at all possible that may be in my motors future LOL you just never know

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast