Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  176
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    that's great Hump , can't wait to pick James brain some at the ride about mine, know he's got to be real busy now with getting ready
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Dang it HUMP.....

Guys dont listen to him, this is how it always starts...a few HP here, better shocks there, new seats, ...

Then you say "LETS TRY SOMETHING STRONGER", next thing you know --- you are looking at CAMS AND BIG BORES, then just one hit of the throttle and you are hooked. You are selling your kids for upgrades, coming home all muddy and rode hard, and wondering where that next HP bump is going to come from. Ever notice all the guys who get the upgrades on this forum are never on here anymore.... they are out on the trail somewhere hitting the throttle and getting high.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY >>>>SELL THE RHINO AND BUY A GOLF CART, PREFERABLY ELECTRIC, STAY AWAY FROM THE EXHAUST FUMES!!! JOIN JBSANONYMOUS, WHO KNOWS.... THE CASH YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!!!

LOLOL, in all seriousness, im happy for you. Sounds awesome. Id love to do a cam and msd, but i need tires first and my wife just went back to school...NO HAPPY FUNDS FOR A WHILE. Good luck with the build, would love to see some vid when you get done....
    2012 Camo Rhino 700
    JBS Sheave
    Shkids
    Elka Stage 1
    Jbs rear Mudguard
    Wife in passenger seat
    Spuddies and a Blue Cooler

3. Likes Timmi, commando64, Mrs. Hot Rod, Kenny G liked this post
    I already did a 686 about 6 months ago....now I'm looking for more. Your original statement may be right lol
    2006 Rhino 660
    686 Big bore, 11:1 comp, stage 1 cam
    Elka stage 3 shocks
    Power steering
    Innovate AF gauge
    Temp,Volt, and Fuel gauges
    12" ITP beadlock wheels
    26" ITP Terracross tires
    Trail bright LED headlights
    Trail bright 30" LED light bar
    RZR seats with flat aluminum bases & 4 point harnesses
    Dual battery set up with battery separator and 8 place fuse block

Danno have you seen all the stuff you can do to a golf cart? I've seen some pretty impressive lifted carts running the 96v system out playing around. My buddy got winched out of a creek in town by one. Lol
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    My plan is that the added power will make me drive a little safer as I won't have to drive like a complete idiot to keep up with the big boys so much.
    hump, when you put your foot in it, you're gonna love the sound and feel of so much power you'll never lift. be careful, that JBS power is addicting
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Snorider View Post
    Danno have you seen all the stuff you can do to a golf cart? I've seen some pretty impressive lifted carts running the 96v system out playing around. My buddy got winched out of a creek in town by one. Lol
    Dang it, just say no....abstinence is the only answer...

(Actually thought about that after I posted snorider, buddy of mine had a bighorn kit on one, lol)
    2012 Camo Rhino 700
    JBS Sheave
    Shkids
    Elka Stage 1
    Jbs rear Mudguard
    Wife in passenger seat

Quote Originally Posted by 08Rhino450SE View Post
    hump, when you put your foot in it, you're gonna love the sound and feel of so much power you'll never lift. be careful, that JBS power is addicting
    I keep thinking of the vid that was posted on here, might of been deuce's build, but that thing sounded awesome. Lol. Actually thought about that when I first saw Hump's post....
    2012 Camo Rhino 700
    JBS Sheave
    Shkids
    Elka Stage 1
    Jbs rear Mudguard
    Wife in passenger seat

Asheboro n.c./mountaintop campground West by God Virginia
    Its Gonna be awesome Hump!
    13 BLACK CARBON COMMANDER X,JBS SKID PLATES,JBS FLOOR PROTECTORS,JBS ROOF,4 SPEAKER MP3.

Quote Originally Posted by commando64 View Post
    Its Gonna be awesome Hump!
    Indeed, wish it was mine, I'm getting the fever just talking about his, lol (time to head to the fridge and thaw out the credit card)
    2012 Camo Rhino 700
    JBS Sheave
    Shkids
    Elka Stage 1
    Jbs rear Mudguard
    Wife in passenger seat

11. Likes commando64 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wvdanno View Post
    Indeed, wish it was mine, I'm getting the fever just talking about his, lol (time to head to the fridge and thaw out the credit card)
    You won't regret it. Lol. It's a lot of fun. Even though my tires took a little burnout abuse on concrete. But at least i kept it even across all 4. Haha Now if i just had the right cam and mine tuned in for the new cam.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

13. Likes commando64, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast