Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5

Rhino Needed Serviced!!!

Real Bad!!!! It's a 660 build we've been working on ... I now know how to drain the anti-freeze lol =) The customer picked the bike up cheap but it needed some work. I don't think the oil had ever been changed or the sheaves had ever been serviced. We'll hopefully be finishing it up before the weekend. Thought y'all could use a reminder to change your oil about every 500 miles & re-grease your primary/secondary sheaves about every 1000 miles.

http://s974.photobucket.com/user/WVH...%20Rhino%20660
    Nikki Davis
    304-877-3419

nikkidavis@jbsperformance.com

2. Thanks 123.bert0621 thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, Hump liked this post
    Good advice.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Rhino Needed Serviced!!!

i change my oil and filters every 100miles. service sheaves every winter. oil comes out looking just like it did going in so im happy with that. but im sure it takes alot longer to do 100 miles than most of you
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

5. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    Nikki is right..CHANGE YOUR OIL. Right after James done my cam and sheave, I got it home and thought I could put 700+ miles on it like the manual says. I lost my engine braking (one way acting up). Called James and he said change that oil now. Changed it, and it has never acted up again. These things don't hold much oil, so it breaks down quick. Quicker I think when you throw some mods at it and start running higher rpms. I've been changing mine anywhere between 400 and 600 with no more trouble. I have not lost my engine braking ever again not even for a second.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

7. Thanks Mrs. Hot Rod, 123.bert0621 thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post