Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JBS rear spash shield

I never was a fan of how stuff like this or any other mud protection looked. But, I got tired of my cooler and gas can being covered in mud all the time while James' bed cover, tail lights, and back glass was always clean. Here are a couple pics so you guys know what it is and where to get it. Mounts to that square tube on the bottom of the bed with 12 screws, and it hides most all of those wires that hang down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rearsplashshield2_zpsf4689901.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	463   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rearsplashshield1_zps8153e4d5.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	464  

2. Thanks SteveS thanked for this post
    Likes ssol liked this post
    They are pretty tough too. My Rhino ran off on it's own and slammed into the back of James. It's still on there. It's a pretty thick sturdy piece, but still flexible enough to take a hit or two.

All thank you hump you will love that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

Great product!!! The front of my rhino is covered in mud. Me and my wife got covered yesterday, inside the cage but bedsides are clean enough to put in a parade. So if you only want mud in your smile from the fun get this too. Hump your on a roll!!!

Very good point deuce that was one of the biggest advantages me and my wife noticed was how it kept mud off our backs and mud off the inside the cab and the inside the windshield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

Nice!
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild View Post
    Great product!!! The front of my rhino is covered in mud. Me and my wife got covered yesterday, inside the cage but bedsides are clean enough to put in a parade. So if you only want mud in your smile from the fun get this too. Hump your on a roll!!!
    I've been working a lot lately saving money for the goods. Off work til after new years so it was time to get things done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

9. Likes scottwv liked this post
    i have 30-40 in stock

$60 shipped in the US.

txs james gonna order one so save me one ill wait till after 26 th so as not to bother anyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast