Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by chuddly View Post
    Just using Windows movie maker..... Free from Microsoft

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I am looking for some editing software to use for the GoPro on the Mac.
    '06 4-seater with a Stage III 720 Stroker, JBS Hot Rod Sheave, Alba Exhaust with Custom dual K&N intakes.
    +6 Rhino Mafia LT with Foxes
    Alpine system
    Summers Bros 300M axles
    AutoMeter gauges
    OMF Beadlocks

Finally got to watch the video and that mount is awesome! I like seeing how you and the rhino are working. Really cool place to mount it!!

Nice work Chad! How soon can I get one of your mounts and where do I send the money! I'll take when whenever you have time!

3. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    Virgil...just need to know where to send one. PM me your address

For everyone who wants a mount...Please make sure you sent me a PM with your address and i will get them out ASAP. I will assume they are for a gopro unless otherwise stated. I was feeling a bit under the weather the last few days but am on my feet again now. Ill get them out to you guys right away.

5. Thanks Mrs. Hot Rod thanked for this post
    Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    Awesome chad thank you!! How much are they and what's your paypal so I can get ya paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For everyone getting one of the mounts. Just so you know to mount to the roll cage you will need 2 m3 nuts and bolts. I used allen heads for mine so the head was nice and small. The arm conections take the normal gopro screw and nut. (sorry i dont know that size off the top of my head) so if you are using more than the one arm then you will need to pick up a correct sized nut and bolt or just do what i did and use some random hardware i had sitting in my tool box. Also these mounts can be painted if you want to. I had to go get my M3 nuts and bolts because i didnt have anything that small and it was like $2 worth of stuff at the REALLY overpriced hardware place down the street from me.

8. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123