i have another set besides the ones he has
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Hmm...i do need some shocks....if you want to get rid of them james let me know. Then I will have um rebuilt and I will report back to ya on them. I don't need a ton of adjustability. ..i just need something better than what I'm running now
    2006 Rhino 660
    686 Big bore, 11:1 comp, stage 1 cam
    Elka stage 3 shocks
    Power steering
    Innovate AF gauge
    Temp,Volt, and Fuel gauges
    12" ITP beadlock wheels
    26" ITP Terracross tires
    Trail bright LED headlights
    Trail bright 30" LED light bar
    RZR seats with flat aluminum bases & 4 point harnesses
    Dual battery set up with battery separator and 8 place fuse block

How much is this gonna cost? I'll take mine off and send them to ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Virgils686 View Post
    How much is this gonna cost? I'll take mine off and send them to ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    X2

FCR SUSPENSION rhino upper and lower shock bearing and seal kit

[QUOTE=Mrs. Hot Rod;41481]James has been working with FCR on re-valving, new springs & the bushings in the attached pics ... he will be testing soon.

our works rhino shock bearing kits are pretty much ready to roll..we are going to have a kit that completely replaces the oem rubber bushing with a high super high quality captured needle bearing, grease seals, and bushings..along with the kit we will also include our work chassis and bearing grease and loctite...we will also help out with the removal and install of the stock and new parts if anyone needs the help..after playing with these for awhile we have a pretty good procedure..the only issue is when removing the stockers sometimes some of the aluminum gets pulled away with the old ones but i think we have that problem nailed down..ill try to get some good pics up soon. but the kits are almost done..waiting on the grease to be packaged..we also have all of the parts to rebuild and revalve these shocks as well as spring kits..thanks guys.messge me any time with questions!!!

6. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    what kind of price are we looking at to send in some resi's and have them dunked in "magic" so they ride like im floating on air?

looking like 90 per shock plus 35 per shock for the labor..were trying to work on that price but those things aren't any fun to do really... we can turn them around the day after we receive them.

haha thats funny! springs and a revalve for all four will run around 1050.00 plus any wear parts..that is a single rate spring kit which we have found works much better on these due to the average active stroke of the shocks but i will tell you that they can work very good for sure. as you guys know they dont look trick but when done correctly they can work as good as any aftermarket shock with the stock geometry..

We can take care of you on a rebuild also labor would be $75 a shock oil $35 a shock and whatever wear parts they may need.. we have an updated seal head for them also that holds up a lot better.

I am going to play devils advocate here and ask.....
    can you give me a reason to go with these Vs something like the stage 1 Elkas? We are talking about the same price between the 2 and at the end of it all if i went with the Elka's i would still have a set of shocks to sell. Not trying to cause problems but im just curious. Are these better than Elka's when done?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast