Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  12
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Great! I will call you up when I'm ready to pull the trigger, sounds like it would be the way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08 700 SE 4 seater cage suspension seats, 4 pt harness,RW exhaust, kn intake,msd 3d,hot rod sheave w OD 16s purple spring friction washers,JBS RAD gaurds,led taillights, 26 mudlites,itp wheels,2000lbs winch, soon to come throttle body,cam wet slugs always need more speed...

2. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    So can you opt for rebuild without new springs? and if I take off my existing springs will that affect rebuild costs? Also how will this revalving affect adjustment criteria? the factory manual gives click ranges for adjustment and wondering if this will be the same in rebuilt units or will we get extra range?
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

yes we can rebuild them, spring them, whatever you need and yes we can do one without the other if you like..by simply rebuilding them the correct way you will notice the your clickers will be more sensitive to adjustment..especially rebound..this is due to the type of fluids we use and properly rebuilding and bleeding the shock..you will not get any extra clicks..hope this answered your qustions.if not hit me up again!

FCR all the way! Bob and I talked about the bearings acouple of years ago, glad James and him got together on it. I only have three sponsors and JBS and FCR are two of them. And I've won numerous championships with their help!

Any word on these rebuild kits for the stock sport resi shocks? Anyone test these out yet?
    08 700 Sport...JBS Sheave/16gr OD Weights/Gold Spring/KMS Slugged Wet Clutch/Stock Raptor700 Cam/JBS Mapped MSD 3D/SuperATV Power Steering/ OG Bighorns 26x9/26x12 on Stock Sport Wheels/Trailbright LED 30" 10w Light Bar/HIDs/UNI Filter w/billet adapter/AutoMeter Water & Water Temp gauges/OTRATTW.com rocker switches/Ryde-on dust cover/CRB Rear Diff Support/Light Whip/Floorboard Guards made by LeRoy/Modded Cage w/Harness Bar/Beard Harnesses/JL Audio MX200.2 amp/2-6.5" JL Audio MX650 speakers

waiting
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Has anyone done the full treatment on the Sport Resi yet? Just looking for feedback.
    2017 Teryx 4 800 LE - Stock for now

SOLD:
    2009 Rhino 700 Sport, 4 Seater Cage, 25" Artrax CTX (Bighorn 2.0 clones), MSD, JBS Sheave 18G with Purple spring.

Nova Scotia Canada In beautiful Mahone Bay
    Had all 4 of mine done. thought they were good before.
    I would say they are at least 3 times better now.
    well worth spending the $ on them.
    09 734 sport, ported, jbs sheave, 16 gram, purple spring, slugged, cam, full muzzy, hi-flow injector, msd 3d, wicked built rack, cognito spindles, hid / rigid industries led lighting, 26" bear claw radials, 2 inch spacers all round, homemade hood rack, doors, bed rails. Always doing more.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast