Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Should be pretty sweet, I would love to get a good grizzly and get a cam and programmer and sheave ! Fast as hell and a climbing machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08 700 SE 4 seater cage suspension seats, 4 pt harness,RW exhaust, kn intake,msd 3d,hot rod sheave w OD 16s purple spring friction washers,JBS RAD gaurds,led taillights, 26 mudlites,itp wheels,2000lbs winch, soon to come throttle body,cam wet slugs always need more speed...

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
    Thanks for the replies, figured it out, at the time of getting swamped my starter solenoid went out ordered a POS solenoid off ebay for cheap should have known better, put the old one back on jumped it with pair of plierrs started right up and stayed running, lesson learned cheap aint always the way to go, thank all of yall for the help. Don't buy cheap ass solenoids off ebay. LOL
    That is really interesting. I would not have thought the starter relay (solenoid) would have impacted the engine running after the key has been released from the start position. Did it cure your digital dash problem as well? If so, I would think that your aftermarket starter relay had an internal partial short to ground or some weird thing like that (pulling the system voltage down).
    | I took the one less traveled by....
    | Oh, Oh .

| ............... #
    |___________________________________

4. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    dash is working and fuel pump is working, not sure what was up with solenoid, picked up new one at local dealership this afternoon all is good

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
    dash is working and fuel pump is working, not sure what was up with solenoid, picked up new one at local dealership this afternoon all is good
    That is great! Well, now we know another one of the quirky things that can happen. Thank you.
    | I took the one less traveled by....
    | Oh, Oh .

| ............... #
    |___________________________________

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12