Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  27
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I dont really carry anything extra....99% of my riding is done within 1 mile of my house. And if im at the furthest point from my house im really close to my sisters house. If i have to i will go grab another 4 wheeler or the Kawasaki Mule and drag the rhino out. But she has always made it home so far.

2. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    she made it home from ashland on a trailer...lol
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

4. Likes Crusty liked this post
    Yes she did lol. And you can hush it up JP you were hitching a ride the same as me lol
    2006 Rhino 660
    686 Big bore, 11:1 comp, stage 1 cam
    Elka stage 3 shocks
    Power steering
    Innovate AF gauge
    Temp,Volt, and Fuel gauges
    12" ITP beadlock wheels
    26" ITP Terracross tires
    Trail bright LED headlights
    Trail bright 30" LED light bar
    RZR seats with flat aluminum bases & 4 point harnesses
    Dual battery set up with battery separator and 8 place fuse block

couldnt resist Chad, u left me 1% to play with...lol

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

Yeah...i can't blame you at all. Sucks that it happened but it's all better now
    2006 Rhino 660
    686 Big bore, 11:1 comp, stage 1 cam
    Elka stage 3 shocks
    Power steering
    Innovate AF gauge
    Temp,Volt, and Fuel gauges
    12" ITP beadlock wheels
    26" ITP Terracross tires
    Trail bright LED headlights
    Trail bright 30" LED light bar
    RZR seats with flat aluminum bases & 4 point harnesses
    Dual battery set up with battery separator and 8 place fuse block

8. Likes ASPENDELLROVER liked this post
    Mike good stuff for the elec fence wire tips, I will adopt this, thanks.
    A few more on my list:
    A Bungee from a sailing rig and a 2' Big Zip Tie for emergency tourniquets and compression straps (EMT buddy says tourniquets are coming back and most do not know how quickly they tireout trying to hold a compress/ A bad puncture in the woods will bleedout before you can evacuate),
    Estwing Axe (saved me having to backtrack or go a long way around a few times- some trees too big to winch in one piece),
    10 or 12 ft of Garage Door Cable (figure can use to do a lot of tying up for a limp or dragout),
    Fleece Jacket and Towel in a Dry Bag (could be a lifesaver when one gets wet and hypothermic in wrong conditions)
    A Lightweight Folding Camp Chair ( envy abounds when you relax comfortably during lunch without having to sit in the Rhino.)
    Super Glue (can use to glue cuts or tires- I have glued tires and put patch on inside. I have beadlocks so I could easily break these down and do this if necessary for a cut you cant plug)
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

10. Likes mike liked this post
    forgot the whisky to stay warm and a few advil..lol

Quote Originally Posted by ASPENDELLROVER View Post
    forgot the whisky to stay warm and a few advil..lol
    The advil is in the first-aid kit ...ya have to bring your own booze !! lol
    08 700 ...

13. Likes mike liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    I have one of the venom extractor "kits" as well ...pretty sure there's still an epi-pen in there too .
    a friend of mine just died from a bee sting. cant believe it. dude was 6'6" prob 230-240 and 1 freakin tiny bee killed him. got stung in his back yard and did not even have enough time to make it into the house for his epi-pen.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

its better to have and not need than to need and not have , I pretty much carry sililar to mike plus my little ms180 sthil saw and either my 45 sig or my s&w 44 mag little jack russells and woods full of yotes don't mix , these little killers think there pitbulls
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast