Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

2015 suzuki line up

Suzuki makes a great line of quads, and that should be no surprise to those who remember that Suzuki created the category! There are great features to the Suzuki lineup, but the one that struck us this year is where the engines are built. The Suzuki Manufacturing of America Corporation facility in Rome, Georgia, has long been the assembly plant for KingQuad models, but engine assembly is moving there as well. The king of the Suzuki quad family is the True Timber Camo KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering. Suzuki traditionally offers the 4×4 KingQuads in three displacements—750, 500 and 400—and in each displacement there are several levels of standard equipment and features, starting with a base model. There is no mention of a 2015 KingQuad 500, but Suzuki says that the 500 engine production is moving to Georgia, so it will be a late release, or there are enough 2014 models on hand for the 2015 sales season. The same is true of the LTZ400 sport quad: no news at the moment.
    For 2014 the 400 FSi (foot-shift, auto clutch) and the 400 ASi (fully auto) had the most upgrades. For 2015 it is time for the 750 to get some important intake, engine and exhaust updates. The 750 wasn’t dated. It already boasted Suzuki fuel injection, independent front and rear suspension, selectable 4WD, and differential lock. Electric power steering (EPS) is standard on the upgraded models

KINGQUAD 750
    The KingQuad 750AXi has great features like IRS, EFI, selectable 4WD, differential lock and a wet, multi-plate enclosed rear brake safely tucked out of the way on the rear driveshaft for when conditions get ugly. For 2015 the 750 gains internal engine upgrades like a new twin-spark-plug cylinder head with projection-type spark plugs and modified intake and exhaust cam profiles. External engine upgrades include new multi-hole fuel injectors for finer injection spray and an updated exhaust system. While we know that Suzuki made these changes primarily for emissions compliance, the bonuses are better cold engine starting, improved power feeling, smoother operation throughout the rev range, plus quicker response and stronger feel at the mid-to-high rpm range. Fuel consumption is improved by 10 percent. The 750AXi is available with EPS in red and green (not bright green, but more of a military olive green) at $9,499, and in True Timber XD3 Camo for $9,999. It’s also available without EPS for $8,899 (red, green) and $9,299 in camo.

MORE CHANGE
    The 2015 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi and FSi have a new ECU with Slip- Control Logic technology. Basically, it senses wheelspin and adjusts the power for traction. While not a large change, the spark plugs (twin-plug head) are now efficient iridium models.

The inner structure of the muffler is redesigned for stronger feel in the low-to-mid rpm range. Along with cleaner emissions, these changes help the KingQuad 400cc ATVs deliver better fuel consumption—15 percent for the ASi and 17 percent for the FSi. The KingQuad 400ASi uses Suzuki’s QuadMatic full automatic CVT. In red or green it sells for $6499, and the True Timber XD3 Camo version is $6899. The KingQuad 400FSi features a five-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch. In red or green it is $6499, or $6899 in True Timber XD3 Camo.
    Each 400 has a new digital speedometer, new cam profiles and improvements inside the muffler. The cam and muffler changes are to boost performance.

SMALL GUYS
    For youth riders 12 years and older, the Suzuki QuadSport Z90 is back for 2015. It features a bulletproof fourstroke engine and easy-use automatic transmission. With both electric start and a back-up recoil starter, there is no reason to miss a day of riding. We also like the full floorboards and front and rear suspension. The 90 is low maintenance with drum brakes and a shaft drive. The QuadSport Z90 is available in white for $2899.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    They seem to fly under the radar. Great machine but their marketing is lame.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

I agree. Pro Sport Suzuki near me sells Suzuki and Polaris but I never see the Suzuki off road products promoted there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yotehunter66 View Post
    They seem to fly under the radar. Great machine but their marketing is lame.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I have a king quad 750 and a Vinson 500. Both are great reliable machines. Almost all problems have been inflicted by the user! My friend just got a grizzly with power steering which is nice but I would not give up my King for it.

Everyone I know who has a Suzuki has good service with it. The first 4 wheeler I ever owned was a 1987 Suzuki Quadrunner.

Quote Originally Posted by dygz21 View Post
    I have a king quad 750 and a Vinson 500. Both are great reliable machines. Almost all problems have been inflicted by the user! My friend just got a grizzly with power steering which is nice but I would not give up my King for it.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar