Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rhineaux Operator Bayou Rhineaux's Avatar
    I want one.

Sent from under the hood of the Rhineaux.
    2012 700SE JBS HotRod Sheave with 16g weights, greased~~Raptor Stage 1 Cam~~Dynatek CDI~~Bazzaz ZFi fuel controller~~Rigid HID Hi/Lo Headlights~~10" Trail Bright LED light bar~~26" Maxxis BigHorn Tires on 14" MSA M20 Black Kore wheels~~CFM 2" Lift~~JET SXS Products aluminum front and rear skid plates~~JBS Radiator splash shields and rear splash shield~~4500# Venom winch/synthetic cable~~3 gauge panel w/ switches~~RZR seats~~

BBF- sorry did not see where you got to before, looks nice. When I first saw it I wondered if you could put the two sizes back to back and the 1/2" square drive in the center. But I do not think we have room to adjust that configuration.
    Just to share a thought of what I have done- is made me some spring squeezers out of some all-thread and a couple of fabricated (no you can say fabbed I have to say 'rednecked') hooks. The spring pressure started getting so heavy close to max of recommended setting, I did not want to risk messing up the shock threads, so with most of the load off, a square punch and light hammer got them spun around fairly easy. Of course not figuring that this is the way I want to adjust on the trail. So let us know when they are ready.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

bad ass!!!
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

looks like I need to be added to the list when you are ready to ship
    thanks
    cal

Banned
    I want one......wait.....never mind, I have a Viking

Quote Originally Posted by robleticia View Post
    i want one......wait.....never mind, i have a viking
    lol
    2014 YAMAHA VIKING
    2" SUPER ATV LIFT
    SUPER ATV LED LIGHTS
    SSV WORKS STEREO
    12" ITP DELTA WHEELS/27X12X12 GBC MUDHOG TIRES
    3500LBS WARN WINCH ON MULTI MOUNT RECIEVER
    YAMAHA CENTER CONSOLE
    YAMAHA SHORT WINDSHIELD
    CUSTOM HORN
    HEADLIGHT STROBES
    REAR BUMPER
    JBS EXTREME SHEAVE

Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    It may in fact work on a Viking rear shock.I still need to find on that still has the bed a piggy shocks on it.Mine isn't a good one to Mach the wrench off of and know that it works.I'll try to post pics of the latest one i did tonight.It will crank the preload to max with ease but it may be a little long.Works great though.I can make a spring compressor too it that's of interest.A nice safe one would be nice to have at home here anyway.I love it when they kick off the spring and stuff goes flying! not really.lol
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar

22" may be a but excessive but it works awesome all the way to the end.I think I can take away 6" and still keep enough to make it work effortlessly.
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12