Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  209
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar

Resurrected Rhino Cont.

Just learning Tapatalk and making a comeback to the forum!!!! Let's see if I can get some pics to load!!
    This is the start of getting the dash and roof laid out. It's ruffed in with a cheap piece of sheet metal so I can get it dialed in the way I want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

Holy chit!! I posted pictures without Timmi fixing it!!!!! Lol Sweeeeeet!!!!

08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

3. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

I'm waiting on the actual fans and grill to get here. I need to add a few switch holes and a few intercom jacks and I'll blow the final cover out.

5. Likes scottwv, Kenny G liked this post
    A few more mount to make before I can ship the panels off to powder coat, then I can start prewiring!

7. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino, scottwv liked this post
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223