Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    nice work! my 07 is still good and I want to keep it that way. keep us posted.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    http://www.atv.com/how-to/remounting...r-differential
    Been a while since I've been able to drop in. Thanks for all the support fellas. This last week has been awesome. I finally got back on day shift and can join the land of the living.Also ATV.com released the article on my diff brackets this Weds.! We'll be digging into some more R&D soon and finishing up a few more projects in the shop!
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

3. Likes Timmi, scottwv liked this post
    I would highly recommend this for anyone with a rhino 660. Had the differential on my twist enough it ripped out the mount. It is attached very poorly to the frame. At least it was caught before any damage to the differential.

Sent From Infinity and Beyond
    Using Tapatalk

5. Likes Baxter Built Fabrications liked this post
    How do you post a video off of YouTube? It keeps giving me a fault. I have 6 vids on the diff mounts and can't post them.
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Built Fabrications View Post
    How do you post a video off of YouTube? It keeps giving me a fault. I have 6 vids on the diff mounts and can't post them.
    are you using the post video button (second button from right that looks like a film strip)? paste the url from the youtube video into the appropriate space

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	video clip.png 
Views:	372 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	11643  
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

^^^...lmao ...dirty old man
    08 700 ...

Lol, thanks, I was just copy and pasting the link.

Quote Originally Posted by 08Rhino450SE View Post
    That is kool stuff !! It absolutely blows my mind how they run those baggers thru that course !
    08 700 ...

12. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    Videos were added on my 4th post in this thread. Let me know if they work. Don't poke fun, I didn't get any editing done on them but it's the info needed to get your Rhino back up and going without anymore problems with the rear diff.. I'm going to start sending everyone to this forum for info. Please send this link for any 660 diff problems and let's get some more traffic to this site. I've been blocked on other forums!

14. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast