Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

SSV Overhead Stereo?

Thinking about purchasing the SSV Overhead Stereo and was curious if anyone has one and what there opinion is on it. Worth it or not? Any other good setups out there?
    2012 Wildcat, Pro Armor Doors, High Lifter Lower Radius Bars, EMP Rear Window, Rotopax Fuel Cans, Custom Rear Cage & Roof, Viair Onboard Air, Maxxis Ceros, AJ'S Fenders, and more to come!

Look at the poly planer marine grade by pyle it is an awesome kit and very affordabe it is a compact amp with all hook ups and wiring,volume control and 4 six inch water proof speakers!
    AJ's SXS Accessories 304-575-0342

For Accessories / Help and or Questions and on Facebook @ AJ'S SXS Accessories

Website address
    www.ajswildcataccessories.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

I know a couple of guys that have them... ssv bars are nice...they rock pretty good (the amplified ones) too . I couldn't bring myself to drop that much coin on one tho . I went with one of the poly kits Andy mentioned. I am just running 2 speakers ; but , the amp is 4 channel...it jams pretty good .
    08 700 ...