Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Garage Sale

Garage Sale

I've been cleaning out my garage and have a bunch of parts from Harleys and snowmobiles that need to go. Everything is cheap or better and in great shape and I can provide pictures. PM me if you are interested.

2003 Harley Davidson Sportster Takeoff Parts

Ignition module cover
    Turn signal lens 8 ea.
    Foot peg mounting kit
    Upper belt guard
    Screaming eagle air cleaner insert
    Air cleaner assembly
    Derby cover
    Exhaust brackets
    Exhaust pipes
    Air cleaner cover
    Headlight ring
    Grips
    Battery Cover
    Harley Flames gas cap

2003 TMC Breckenridge (Harley FXST) Takeoff Parts

Set of drag bars with controls
    Ft and Rr brake rotors
    Gas cap and gauge (2 sets)
    Switch caps
    Round Mirrors
    Ignition switch cover
    Timer cover
    Saddle bag brackets
    Stilleto Mirrors
    Leather tank bib
    Throttle cable
    Saddle bag quick release kit
    Dipstick with temp. gauge
    Oil temp dipstick with lcd readout

2006 Yamaha Vector MTN(RX chassis)

Upper and lower a-arms both sides
    Exhaust from header back
    Rear axle and rear three bogey wheels
    155” tunnel extension
    Upper bogey wheel brackets

Complete 2008 Yamaha Phazer Engine dissembled. Was ran low on oil and one main bearing got too hot (looks repairable).
    2016 White Wolverine, JBS Sheave, 17gr, purple and slugged, 5000lb winch wired for ft and Rr. (I want this to go faster than my Rhino)

2007 Camo, 101 Wisco Piston, +4 Stroker Crank, Benchmark Head, +1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, 41 FCR Carb, Programable MSD, fuel pump relocation kit, Alba pump, Alba exhaust, JBS Sheave, 14gr, Orange, Slugs (lead), JBS Radiator Shields and Rear Mud Guard, Power Steering, RZR Seats, Pro One Doors, Bilstein Shocks, Hiper Beadlocks.

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    hmmmmm wonder what scott is makin room for
    2013 camo 700 jbs sheave,purple spring,2" lift 27" big horns heater,horn stereo,alum roof,warn winch,windshield front and rear snow plow,dyntec,JBS rad and rear mud guards rzr seats with 4 pt harnesses power steering txs to james and nikki and a long list of wants----- my first quad was a 230 timberjack

4. Likes brewis, Timmi liked this post
    Wolver...........

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Yup....but I may hold off a little. I have bought first year Yamaha snowmobiles and they, Yamaha, have made quite a few changes after the initial offering. I have never been disappointed but my last one a 07 Phazer had to go back to the dealer three times..... but she's still running strong with almost 5000 miles and hasn't broke since, commendable for a mountain sled. To me the Wolverine is perfect for our riding style and needs and I cannot wait to see one up close. I can say this I will be one of the first in line at the dealership and we'll see what happens...lol First things first, Cathi wants some shit gone, so if nothing else I'll have some extra space....lol
    2016 White Wolverine, JBS Sheave, 17gr, purple and slugged, 5000lb winch wired for ft and Rr. (I want this to go faster than my Rhino)

2007 Camo, 101 Wisco Piston, +4 Stroker Crank, Benchmark Head, +1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, 41 FCR Carb, Programable MSD, fuel pump relocation kit, Alba pump, Alba exhaust, JBS Sheave, 14gr, Orange, Slugs (lead), JBS Radiator Shields and Rear Mud Guard, Power Steering, RZR Seats, Pro One Doors, Bilstein Shocks, Hiper Beadlocks.

7. Likes Timmi liked this post
    this is what I am saying too. it doesn't need 120 hp, it doesn't need to do 80 mph, it doesn't need 18" suspension travel, to ride trails many people ride.
    the only change I can see is I would like to have different doors, and maybe original bighorns in 26". I really like the box the Wolverine has for the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by brewis View Post
    To me the Wolverine is perfect for our riding style and needs and I cannot wait to see one up close. I can say this I will be one of the first in line at the dealership and we'll see what happens.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

9. Likes brewis liked this post
    and i thought you were makin room for my rhino for when karen and i move in with you guys oh wait got confused thats ashland never mind
    2013 camo 700 jbs sheave,purple spring,2" lift 27" big horns heater,horn stereo,alum roof,warn winch,windshield front and rear snow plow,dyntec,JBS rad and rear mud guards rzr seats with 4 pt harnesses power steering txs to james and nikki and a long list of wants----- my first quad was a 230 timberjack

11. Likes brewis, madmax 1 liked this post
    Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    To me the Wolverine is perfect for our riding style and needs and I cannot wait to see one up close. I can say this I will be one of the first in line at the dealership and we'll see what happens...lol First things first, Cathi wants some shit gone, so if nothing else I'll have some extra space....lol
    X2

do you have a part number for the round mirrors? are they the factory mirrors? pix?
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

Denny, I sent you a pm.

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Denny, I sent you a pm.
    replied

Can't wait to see some pics and videos from you guys when the first ones get bought.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel