And be annoyingly persistent lol
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Sure does. The viking shocks suck. We definitely need an upgrade
    CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

Do they have like the rhino with a better shock package?
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    MTS

No. Or i wouldve got it right away. No shock adjustment either. I knew that when i bought it but i thought we would have aftermarket options by now.
    CASPAR
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

Maybe they figure if we want good suspension we will trade the viking in on a wolverine. And i was seriously considering it but my viking is too new and i already have over 20 grand tied up in it. Id lose my ass trading it in or selling it
    CASPAR

20 grand?! Deer God keep your voice down or my wife will lose her shit! Lol.

Bob

7. Likes Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    So fox 2.0 might be the only route then. Bummer
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    MTS

Are they a different , oddball length ?? If they measure the same , looks like all you would have to do is re-valve , and change the spring rate . The mfg asks you how heavy your ride is , riding style etc.... Elka asked me all those questions .
    08 700 ...

They must be an oddball size. A member on the other forum contacted eibach about just getting heavier springs. Eibach replied that they have over 300,000 different springs and something should work. So he got the measurements off our springs and eibach didnt have anything that would work. As far as the shock itself, it must be an odball length too since they replied that they have no intentions on building shocks for the viking
    CASPAR

Quote Originally Posted by bob3663 View Post
    20 grand?! Deer God keep your voice down or my wife will lose her shit! Lol.

Bob
    Hahaha.. it doesnt take long for accessories to add up. And i havnt even done any performance mods yet!!!
    CASPAR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast