Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Xp1k highlifter clutch kits?

My buddy has the highlifter and rode with him this past week. Pretty cool machine, especially since he just went to 34 terms. He needs a clutch kit now though, Wondering if anyone knew of what to lean towards and what to stay away from?

My rhino impressed everyone with us. Lol they were all on canned hams and rzr's. Couple guys said they wished they didn't overlook it as much. If i had been snorkled i wouldn't have had to bail on the only 2 sections i couldn't hang with them. I could tell my motor really shined and pulled me up some creek banks that no one else wanted to pull. Lol
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes 09RhinoAZ, Kenny G, madmax 1, ssol liked this post
    Sounds like your having a good trip/fun. Got the axle problem worked out? Post up some pics.........
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Dalton clutch kits are awesome. Fully adjustable. Kinda a pain to get dialed in if you do them yourself. Some places will set them up for you.
    08 700 special edition midnight armor black
    Jbs sheave , stage 1 raptor cam, uni air filter, purple spring, anti friction washers
    16 g weights, msd 3d, 26" bighorns, warn 3.0 winch
    With synthetic rope, folding windshield, emp rear bumper
    Baja II front bumper, 6" led bumper mount lights
    Vdp stereo, factory rhino tool box, rydon dust cover

yea post up some pics wondering also if you got your mt worked out, have fun
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Sounds like your having fun. That's the most important part.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Sounds like your having a good trip/fun. Got the axle problem worked out? Post up some pics.........
    It was a blast. And i gambled and ran without both front clips. And it worked out thankfully. But going to be ordering both front outside OE cv's to replace them since they come with the clip and way cheaper than 2 complete axles. I'll be getting some pics posted shortly
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    MTS

Quote Originally Posted by madmax 1 View Post
    yea post up some pics wondering also if you got your mt worked out, have fun
    Well i got a lot of time invested into this MT. Lots of problems and kinks i had to work out and didn't finish them completely. But since it's only one corner to hassh out im thinking about jumping back on it and redesign it to work. One of the PIA parts was it wasn't designed to use factory shocks like stated. So i had a lot of homework and make new mounts to work with the stock shocks. Almost thinking about getting reimbursed and getting an LSR from him. Haven't decided quite yet. Lol still a sore spot but I'm really digging having a MTS on. But we will see
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    MTS

10. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    Banned
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e4tvwy.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	4740