Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  73
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    Very cool video Kenny, thanks for sharing!

2. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Hell yeah!! nothing like the pucker factor of Moab!
    Glad you had a good time
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

4. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    I want to go to one of these so bad I can taste it! Looks like so much fun!

6. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Well after looking things over to repair, I've ordered a new RackZilla steering rack and a couple new heavy duty ball joints. The OEM steering system took a hard beating on the rocks.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Well after looking things over to repair, I've ordered a new RackZilla steering rack and a couple new heavy duty ball joints. The OEM steering system took a hard beating on the rocks.
    bet all those high dollar rides gave you a few eyeballs out there. way to represent, KG!!!
    do you think the long travel puts more stress on everything?
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

9. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by 08Rhino450SE View Post
    bet all those high dollar rides gave you a few eyeballs out there. way to represent, KG!!!
    do you think the long travel puts more stress on everything?
    On that same video of Up-Chuck 3 Polaris had damage; one bent/broke an axle, on busted the front tire off the rim, and one torn the rock slider off his machine. I was narrow enough that on the climb out I took the line on just the single rocks. The wider bikes had to do a straddle of the two rock lines and keeps sliding off into the craves. The rocks are just hard on every part of the bike that you hit on them. I've got a tip-over video I might post up, its kinda cool to watch in the slow motion dump-over. The Rhino was definitely the smallest bike on Behind The Rocks Trail that day. Two of the guides said they both rolled there Rhinos on Up-Chuck when they had them, lol.......
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

11. Likes 09RhinoAZ, 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/ke...ow/Moab%202015

Here's a photo bucket photo show.

Let'em Buck!!!

13. Thanks UnderDawg, 123.bert0621, 08Rhino450SE thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, 09RhinoAZ liked this post
    Great pictures, what a place, thanks Kenny.
    2008 700 sport, JBS sheave OD weights,purple spring,MSD,floor guards,sat radio,RydeOn cover,Aluminum stick guards,JBS radiator guards,JBS skid rear,30`and 10`
    Trailbright LED`s,K&N,rear window,2`lift,RZR seats...
    http://hotrodforums.net/forums/image...ine=1422123669tons of other stuff...

15. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing, I sure love that place
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

17. Likes Kenny G liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345