Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    If you are enough of a Gearhead to take the motor out and strip it down, then think about crating and shipping to a reputable builder. Probably cost about $200 for that and that saves a lot of labor time on the R&R. And a lot of builders are more agreeable to that opportunity. Big challenge is the tuning when you get it back together. Air /fuel meter will cost but simplify the process.....
    Ya the after the install part may be a problem. I will keep it stock and just hope James start to build bikes again soon.

2. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post

If James isnt doing rebuilds do any of yous know of other shops that will do it with the level of attention to details as JBS? If not I am doomed to a life of slow rides. I live in central Arkansas but will tow the rhino in any direction, would like to keep it to a days ride one way. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Assuming I find a shop that will rebuild my rhino, what all do I need to tell them? I think I have talked myself in to the 734, is there a better cam than the Mudbuster for the 734? I know I want everything balanced to keep it all working together smoothly. I plan to go with an upgraded middle gear support and I would like to end up with a 10:1 compression. Do I need to upgrade the reverse gear or is that just for the 700? I am leaning real hard towards the Gibson performance exhaust, going single so I can run a Benz silencer during hunting season. Do I need to upgrade my carb? I am running the factory carb that's been jetted for my snorkels. What about valves, springs and rocker; anything I should ask for? What specifics do I need to ask for on the crank and through shaft? Its a lot of questions I know but I only want to do this once and I want it done right. Let me know what you think. I sent a couple more emails out over the weekend to a couple of shops, I will see what they say. With next weekend being a Holiday weekend it may the following weekend that I make the haul, it would be best to have everything lined out before pulling up to their door.

i will start back with a few builds in july or aug...were building 2 new shops and dont have the time or room anymore till were done
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

6. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    i will start back with a few builds in july or aug...were building 2 new shops and dont have the time or room anymore till were done
    Sounds more than reasonable. Can you PM a cost for the project? I want to make sure I set enough aside to cover everything. Many THANKS James.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12