Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ^^^...hater !
    08 700 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    The only reliable way to know about a firearm is to have it in your hands. I carry a 30S, never carry a 9mm for anything except plinking, so I'm not one to say. I agree every manufacturer has good and bad.
    I had a 36 that I took as payment for some work...I shot it a few times ; but , the size / weight ratio for the capacity , was assanine imo . For what ever reason on my 19 , if I max out the mag (15) with one in the pipe , it rattles ?!? So...I have 14 , 124 grain "tries"...I have zero "reservations" of the 9mm doing it's job. It's also cheaper to reload. But , that is why glock has so many different models...personal preference.
    08 700 ...

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    I am not a fan of glock but I do like my G29 which is the sub compact 10mm. I carry some hot loads in that gun and never had a problem. as for the whole g43 personally I think there are better , smaller , better looking single stack 9mm out there to be had.

I have a Kahr P-9...its a single stack 9 , compariable in size as the 42/43. I thought it would "cure" my desire for the 43 ...nope. It has a nasty , double action only trigger , that I can't stand.
    08 700 ...

I edc a S&W CS9 which is a single stack 9. That gun has well over 3000 rounds thru it and it NEVER and a jam or ftf. I would like to see the G43 go against that or a kimber solo. I have had my eye on a solo for some time just having a hard time with the 700.00 price tag.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

I think the 36 is lighter than the 30S loaded. I ain't concerned about weight so much as knock down power. That's why I like 40/45.

Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    I had a 36 that I took as payment for some work...I shot it a few times ; but , the size / weight ratio for the capacity , was assanine imo . For what ever reason on my 19 , if I max out the mag (15) with one in the pipe , it rattles ?!? So...I have 14 , 124 grain "tries"...I have zero "reservations" of the 9mm doing it's job. It's also cheaper to reload. But , that is why glock has so many different models...personal preference.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Yes , the 36 is lighter...it is single stack.
    08 700 ...

I always liked the knockdown power of a 40 but i didnt like the weight and bulkiness of my xd sc 40 when i startd to cc. So i went to a s&w shield 9mm. Still prefer 40 over 9mm but its so much lighter and easier to carry. Thought about trying a single stack 40. Might be the best of both worlds??
    CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

Sig makes a damn nice ss 40, P239 I think

Quote Originally Posted by casparisviKING View Post
    I always liked the knockdown power of a 40 but i didnt like the weight and bulkiness of my xd sc 40 when i startd to cc. So i went to a s&w shield 9mm. Still prefer 40 over 9mm but its so much lighter and easier to carry. Thought about trying a single stack 40. Might be the best of both worlds??

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

You can get the 239 in 9, 40 , or 357 sig. The Kahr comes in 380 , 9 , 40 , and 45
    08 700 ...

10. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    Sig makes a damn nice ss 40, P239 I think
    I lookd at that one. Its really nice but expensive. I think the sig was around 6-700. The shield was only 400 and my cousin threw down a 100 for me to hold it and didnt want the money back so i got it for 300!!
    CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

12. Likes Timmi liked this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast