Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Broken Rhino Seat Release

Not sure yet what has happened but the drivers seat release is not working. It just flops around and now I cannot release the seat. The seat is locked in place, now I need to figure out how to release it so I can remove the seat. Any suggestions??

2. Likes ooporajito liked this post
    I had the same thing happen on mine when i had them on there. The plastic lever part breaks. Take a small hook over tool or screw driver and you can pull the small metal rod toward the front of the rhino to release the seat. Replace the latch and be happy
    2006 Rhino 660
    686 Big bore, 11:1 comp, stage 1 cam
    Elka stage 3 shocks
    Power steering
    Innovate AF gauge
    Temp,Volt, and Fuel gauges
    12" ITP beadlock wheels
    26" ITP Terracross tires
    Trail bright LED headlights
    Trail bright 30" LED light bar
    RZR seats with flat aluminum bases & 4 point harnesses
    Dual battery set up with battery separator and 8 place fuse block

saw them on ebay for sale
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

I ordered metal ones after one of the plastic ones broke. Don't recall where I got them from, but they are out there somewhere.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    I ordered metal ones after one of the plastic ones broke. Don't recall where I got them from, but they are out there somewhere.
    What, your seat latches are misplaced? You just have to be careful when you open packages to place them in the proper to-do bucket. :-)
    | I took the one less traveled by....
    | Oh, Oh .

| ............... #
    |___________________________________

I will try to remove the seat this weekend and then order parts as needed.

Well that sucks.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Just replaced the passenger side latch on the 450 Money Maker, she's retired now and is just a workhorse around the cabin. I had to knock the hand latch piece off to get into the metal latch to release the seat. I don't no if anyone still has a Rhino anymore, but I've still got my 2 and like them better than the Polaris I bought a few years back. Happy Trails...
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Broken Rhino Seat Release

Good to see ur stll aroung Kenny aint seen u much on the forum but alot of the old timers are gone ftom here it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

11. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Just replaced the passenger side latch on the 450 Money Maker, she's retired now and is just a workhorse around the cabin. I had to knock the hand latch piece off to get into the metal latch to release the seat. I don't no if anyone still has a Rhino anymore, but I've still got my 2 and like them better than the Polaris I bought a few years back. Happy Trails...
    How's it going in the mountains Kenny? Is the 700 still holding up?
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.