Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: No power. .

Well I finally got time to get my Outlander back together and it starts had a code for low oil and limp mode active.... Oil is good on stick it seams to idle rough smells little rich.. Think valves too tight? First can am I re worked?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oil sensor?

2014 Green EPS Viking

Superwinch 4500
    Denali Pro Plow
    27" Interforce F & 28" Zillas R
    ITP Delta 5+2 Wheels
    Spring Spacers
    UTV HQ Vent Windshield & Encl
    EMP Wiper & Rear Bumper
    Summit Racing Heater
    YXZ SE Seats
    JBS Guards,Skids & Sheave
    4-Point Harnesses
    Ultra Halogen Headlights
    24" Light Bar
    Power Sub-Panel
    LED
    XTREME Whip
    Backup Camera & CREE Lights
    Accent LEDs
    Sound Dampening Kit
    Center Console
    Seizmik Mirrors
    Extinguisher
    TSC Bed Mat
    Spare Carrier

That's what I think but worked fine before cleaned connection and everything... Gonna order new sensor and maybe that help the idle and rich exhaust smell

Well I got it out of limp mode but with it at idle it still seams off ...I checked timing and it's where it should be ... Could it be in the valve adj. cause if you rev it some it just don't seem to be all there and then it'll stall out and hard start..... Any suggestions

I just now read your thread and thanks for all the documentation. It has been six months since this started so I think immediately about old gas either in the tank, pump or injector. Plus ethanol issues are possible if you left some gas in there. If not ethanol I have seen just dried up gas varnish create issues in carbs but possibly in injector. So you might need to do a little fuel cleaner.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

6. Likes SteveS liked this post
    Guess I never thought of that actually.... I'll too it with fresh fuel and get some good cleaner to dump In there and see what happens

Sounds like timing to me

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    Sounds like timing to me

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
    That's what I was thinking also James ��
    2013 Camo 700 Rhino w/ homemade 4 seater cage, bored and stroke to 804.
    11.1cp piston with 105.5 bore, 8mm stroker crank works crank ,25" Bighorn on Viking tactical wheels
    BRP cdi , Bazzaz Z FI w/ auto mapper , raptor stage 1 cam ,Yoshimura duals, jBS extreme sheave with 17g OD , slug kit ,injector, Elka stage 1,2" lift , 20" led bar and ez steer

I double checked it on bench before install....I guess I might of missed something ..I'll Check it again

I just checked timing and with front cylinder on compression stroke and #1 in sight window timing marks on can gear are level with the deck and rear cylinder timing marks are level with ground and the same goes for the rear cylinder...could the valve adj be too tight?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456