Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  44
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 08Rhino450SE View Post
    lots of great ideas

for me, this forum is different than any other forum because of the freedom to say whatever you want whenever you want.
    i hated RF's pretentious characters that jumped all over you if you didn't "follow the rules." i remember more than one poor schmuck that asked a question about something and was pounded for not doing a search before "bothering" anyone. hell, some people would spend more time lambasting him than it would take to answer the question. and like SteveS says, a lot of times a search won't find the thread anyway.

around here people respect each other for the most part and try to get along and have a good time and maybe even cultivate a few relationships.
    i am generally shy by nature but have the freedom of hiding behind the keyboard whenever i post up here (or anywhere else for that matter). it makes it easier for me to inject a little sarcasm or humor or whatever i feel is needed. most people ignore it or just move on. and the only person that ever gives me crap is scott and he's only kidding (most of the time). i just had to throw that in lol

bottom line is i think it would take a lot of effort to change this forum and nobody honestly has the time to do it. and that is not necessarily a bad thing.

but getting back to the point, i think this forum is very useful for information, and it has to take a load off of James and Nikki with all the questions they get. most of the time somebody on here can answer questions.

You perverted ole fart !!
    08 700 ...

how about a common problem sticky thread? im sure yall get the same install or sxs not running questions over and over. we can make a list of all the problems related to the sxs`s and put the answers in 1 place. for example

Q - I just got a rhino what spring and weights should I run?
    A - from stock to 26" tires run this
    27"-28" tires run this setup
    28"-30" tires run this setup
    Q- is a cdi worth the money and which one should I buy?
    A- for rhino 660 stock motor dynatec provides no power but will remove speed limiter.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

3. Likes Darlene@JBS liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123