Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CasparisviKING

Thanks rob, coulnd find this thread and couldnt figure out how to start a new one. Lol. So anyhow i pickd up my viking last night from the JBS compound. It was late and we had a long drive so didnt get a chance to test it out last night. So i got up today and i was going to wait till we got to our cabin to test it but i couldnt wait. So i took it off the trailer and took it for a quick ride in the woods. Although i didnt spend alot of time and put it through rigorous testing what i did do was try the little things. And all i have to say about it is holyfuckinshitballs batman!!! Definitely a major improvement across the board from where it was.
    1.) Donut test- PASS!!! before it would do it but nothing spectacular. Now it whipped right around and i almost lost control. (wasnt expecting that)
    High gear-PASS!!! feels like i have the snappy response of being in low gear. I was disappointd at first because it only seemed a little better. Then i realized i was in high not low!!!
    Low gear-SUPER PASS!! In low this thing rips like crazy. Spinning, sliding sideways, and did a little acceleration test. Was going 6mph and mashed the pedal. It slid sideways and instantly went from 6 to 17 to 23. And that was on a slight uphill!!!
    Top End- PASS!! While i wasnt able to do a top speed run i did run the hill i normally ride. Before i could only get to 29mph. This time i hit 32 and it flashed 33 rite at the top. All in all its not going to win any races but its WAY better than stock and better than wat it was before and thats what i wanted.
    Hats off and big thanks to James for taking the time to help me out. I cant thank him enough or explain how much i appreciatd it. And as if that wasnt enough, i askd for some new stickers since mine fell off and Nikki comes out with a handful of stickers for me (even though i only needed 2) i offerd to pay for them but he wouldnt take my money. I also want to thank Rob and Aaron for their help. Rob actually tore his viking apart so he and james could troubleshoot my viking. The way people bend over backwards to help each other on this forum is like nothing ive ever seen. Like we are all one big fucked up,crazy, dizfunctional family. Haha. Just kidding :-) Im so thankful for being a part of this forum and meeeting and getting to know so many great people that i call friends. I truly am blessd. Hopefully one day ill be able to return the favors and help others out.
    CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

O and just in case anyone was wondering, i wrote that completely sober. Lol.
    CASPAR
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CasparisviKING View Post
    O and just in case anyone was wondering, I am keeping the Viking!!!
    Fixed it for ya!

Hahahaha
    CASPAR

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234