Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Axles Axles Axles

Who has a broken rhino axle laying around? I need the splines that go in the cv for the wheel hub and the splines that go in the cv that goes in the diff gonna try and machine some axles to make my own mid travel and if it works out like it should I'll be able to make more for others I'm sure at a steal of a price if I could get some broken ones it would just save me time and money tearing mine down is the only reason I'm asking

2. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    I'll look when I get off work, I might have a couple for a 660
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

I broke one and saved the pieces so maybe have what you need for a stock right rear. Would love to have a replacement. Where you located?
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

I'm in Northeast Oklahoma if I can make them then I'll try to make several I tend to be really rough on stuff so it's just a matter of time

I will look at mine to make sure I have the pieces and knock it out of the wheel side tomorrow. I will PM you if I have the right stuff and you can give me your address for shipping.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Ok thank you

302-sent PM

Sorry I forgot to look lol
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Quote Originally Posted by 302_buggy View Post
    Who has a broken rhino axle laying around? I need the splines that go in the cv for the wheel hub and the splines that go in the cv that goes in the diff gonna try and machine some axles to make my own mid travel and if it works out like it should I'll be able to make more for others I'm sure at a steal of a price if I could get some broken ones it would just save me time and money tearing mine down is the only reason I'm asking
    302-Buggy, So how has your MTS project worked out? Haven't heard anything since May 2015. Did it come together?
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast