Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Torn on new wheels and tires.

I've been running 14" wheels and 30x10x14 tires since I bought my xp1k and love the setup but I originally wanted a 15" wheel with 30's and my buddy owns a tire shop and is a No Limit wheel dealer and he started running BFG KTM 2 on his xp900 on 15" wheels and 30" tires and loves it so he wants me to represent too now to show off what he can get for his customers. So I got my 15" no limit wheels in and he thought I should try a different tire and suggested the Master Craft courser MXT tire which is a awesome looking tire he sells a ton of them for trucks but they only come in a 31x10.5x15 so we mounted one up. I'm not worried about top speed I am usually in low more than high anyways and I've already got a clutch kit in for bigger tires and upgraded HD DHT axles all around so that's not a worry it runs gps 82mph now so what's a few mph less. These weigh a few pounds more than setup I was running before since the tires alone are round 44lbs. What's your thoughts?
    2014 XP1K Black pearl, with 2015 clutch cover and intake upgrades, Pro Armor doors, FUTV skids, Extreme bumpers front and rear, Rock sliders, Aluminum roof, 30" LED bar,12" LED bar,6" LED bar, PRP suspension heated seats , Pro Armor harnesses, Full MTX stereo with 10" sub, No Limit Vector 15" wheels w/ 31.10.5x15 Courser MXT tires, Full HMF black dual exhaust w/ Dobeck AFR and programmer, Dirty Dawg clutch kit, Warn 3500# winch, and Highlifter Outlaw DHT axles, 7" Samsung Tablet.

2014 XP1K Black pearl, with 2015 clutch cover and intake upgrades, Pro Armor doors, FUTV skids, Extreme bumpers front and rear, Rock sliders, Aluminum roof, 30" LED bar,12" LED bar,6" LED bar, PRP suspension heated seats , Pro Armor harnesses, Full MTX stereo with 10" sub, No Limit Vector 15" wheels w/ 31.10.5x15 Courser MXT tires, Full HMF black dual exhaust w/ Dobeck AFR and programmer, Dirty Dawg clutch kit, Warn 3500# winch, and Highlifter Outlaw DHT axles, 7" Samsung Tablet.

those are good tires and if not much heavier than what you already have it shouldn't be a problem, especially with hd axles

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I think they will be awesome, even though the km2 would've been my choice. Lol
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Quote Originally Posted by Snorider View Post
    I think they will be awesome, even though the km2 would've been my choice. Lol
    Yeah mine too but after a couple rides we have noticed that when we do come across some mud which we try at all cost to avoid if possible since the KTM2 is a relatively smooth uniform tread tire that it doesn't take much to fill it up with mud that then has to be slung off by wheel speed and in turn being its a rzr not a rhino your going to get douched! These MXT have a pretty open lug on the sides I think will help in the occasional mud spot a little more or at least thats what I am going to keep telling myself.

8. Likes Timmi, ryanO liked this post
    That looks bad ass
    Follow me on Instagram @rdavis512
    For updates on the build and other randomness

Old No.7

2015 camo Viking eps
    JBS extreme clutch with secret rainbow spring
    16" msa throttle wheels wrapped in 35" terms
    50" light bar with strobes
    Teryx shocks
    superatv 4" portals
    Strong made lift(3")
    Chopped cage 3"
    Boss blue tooth amp with 2 4"pods And 2 6" pods
    Half windshield

Old no7 build thread

http://hotrodforums.net/forums/showt...?3501-Old-No-7

Thanks Ryan

Banned
    I like 'em, looks killer!!!

Sent from The Green Machine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast