Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Awesome. There is nothing better in this hobby than sharing it with your kids. I bought my son a Raptor 90 and he absolutely goes nuts when its time to go ride. Good job on the bike.
    2013 Realtree Rhino / EMP roof / Warn bumper and 3500s / Hella lights / 27 inch Blackwaters on 14 inch 212s / Pro One doors / 568 miles

It's awesome when he is home and not in school we eat sleep and dream riding cars and motors he has completely worn out the motor on his 4 wheeler mainly my fault due to inexperience so after this another motor swap on that couldn't get him off it today and it was freezing here bundled him up in layers and said go for it 6 hours lately I had to finally tell him let's go inside I was greasing

It's awesome when he is home and not in school we eat sleep and dream riding cars and motors he has completely worn out the motor on his 4 wheeler mainly my fault due to inexperience so after this another motor swap on that couldn't get him off it today and it was freezing here bundled him up in layers and said go for it 6 hours lately I had to finally tell him let's go inside I was freezing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12