Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

JBS Rhino 660 Sheave

I ordered the whole kit with sheave...700 belt...sliders...secondary spring...weights...grease and clutch weights. It is night and day difference. We do mostly creek riding with sand and gravel. I have 27" mud lites which dig down pretty quick and the JBS sheave setup makes it pull way better on low end particularly reverse where mine was weak. Thanks for selling a great product and the service after the sale.

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    glad to hear you love it. Its kind of a shame people go as long as they do without one. Or they buy one from Hunterworks and it doesnt live up to what they could have from JBS. Im sure MANY Rhino's have been sold with people thinking "its just to slow/doesnt have enough power". Once you do some GOOD mods to it they run pretty well.
    2006 Rhino 660
    686 Big bore, 11:1 comp, stage 1 cam
    Elka stage 3 shocks
    Power steering
    Innovate AF gauge
    Temp,Volt, and Fuel gauges
    12" ITP beadlock wheels
    26" ITP Terracross tires
    Trail bright LED headlights
    Trail bright 30" LED light bar
    RZR seats with flat aluminum bases & 4 point harnesses
    Dual battery set up with battery separator and 8 place fuse block

4. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    glad you like it an feel the same as us here , lots of douche bags alongs with cunterworks talking shit over there about James's sheave , there just losers
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

6. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

What gram weights and what spring did you use? Did your top speed change?
    2011 Commander XT 1000

2006 660 Special Edition (Sold)
    Had lots of neat stuff...

yea i order pretty much the same set up. it made a world of difference. best thing i bought
    2007 Rhino660r
    JBS Sheave 16 g weights with Orange spring
    27 inche tires.
    12V electric fuel pump

Quote Originally Posted by rodneygt View Post
    What gram weights and what spring did you use? Did your top speed change?
    I think they were 15's with an orange spring. James could tell you for sure. I did not check top speed but it sure pulls harder up to 30 mph.
    07 660 Rhino. Lime Green Maer body kit, 27" x 14" Pit Bull Growlers.Aluminum roof..side panels..stick stoppers. K&N filter. FMF pipes..EMP rear bumper..Yamaha front winch bumper with Mile marker 3500 winch. 30" Plashlight LED light, 36" led dome light, Corbeau suspension seats. Grant GT steering wheel. JBS sheave and clutch kit. YETI cooler in the back.