Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skid Plates

Skid Plates

So I already ripped a huge chunk out of my factory front Bash/Skid plate. Nailed a rock, dentes the center cross support and ripped off an 8x8" chunk of plastic. Does anyone have a lead on an aftermarket front bash plate yet? I cannot seem to find anything so far. I am considering fabbing one myself if I can't find anything. James you don't make that kinda stuff do you?
    2016 Wolverine-Blue EPS

i do but havent done it yet
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Hey BTW wanna talk to you about the weights in my sheave setup. 17g still too light. Call me when you have a minute.
    2016 Wolverine-Blue EPS

4. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

Thanks. I did see the factory ones already, and would even buy the front bash plate but I can't find it by itself. I Don't want the full kit, just the front. I may hillbilly rig something this weekend. I'm going down to Hatfield the 25th to ride so I want to at least replace the chunk that is missing lol.
    2016 Wolverine-Blue EPS

Welp. I managed to rig up a temporary solution until I can afford/find a proper one. I took some pics of the damage and the plate I made, but can't post any of them because it says the file is too large.... It is 1/8" plate with large washers welded to protect the heads of the factory screws. I will not be surprised if the factory screws do not hold up after a big hit. But, it cost me 25$ in materials and a day of labor, and it will get me by for Hatfield. I'll post over on the "other" forum and maybe Timmi can repost for me like last time lol. Here is the other thread...
    2016 Wolverine-Blue EPS

8. Likes robleticia liked this post

Road sign. You can't beat em for skid plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE. 12" double row LED's from Flimmy, Warn Vantage 3000, SSV works audio system.......I need to add more parts!!!!!

used ones bought from a junkyard of course
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE. 12" double row LED's from Flimmy, Warn Vantage 3000, SSV works audio system.......I need to add more parts!!!!!

11. Likes Snorider, madmax 1 liked this post
    Banned
    Coughcoughbullshitcough!!! LOL!

Sent from The Green Machine

I don't know what you're talking about. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes robleticia liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast