Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

2007 Suzuki Eiger 4x4

Was wondering if anyone could tell me engine oil specs and capacity as well as front and rear diff fluid specs and capacity. Getting ready to service one and can't find the owners manual.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Seems like you ought to be able to find an electronic copy of the owners manual and/or a service manual online somewhere. Perhaps Suzuki.com or a site that is specific to ATV's. This is probably not the best site to ask the question on, unless one of the members just happens to have the same machine.
    | I took the one less traveled by....
    | Oh, Oh .

| ............... #
    |___________________________________

Found a link to the service manual
    http://sdrv.ms/16R1GN0
    2017 Teryx 4 800 LE - Stock for now

SOLD:
    2009 Rhino 700 Sport, 4 Seater Cage, 25" Artrax CTX (Bighorn 2.0 clones), MSD, JBS Sheave 18G with Purple spring.

4. Likes robleticia liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Seems like you ought to be able to find an electronic copy of the owners manual and/or a service manual online somewhere. Perhaps Suzuki.com or a site that is specific to ATV's. This is probably not the best site to ask the question on, unless one of the members just happens to have the same machine.
    I was just figuring since there is a King Quad subforum, an the KQ400 is an eiger with fuel injection that someone might have info. Suzuki is pretty stingy with owners manuals and service manuals. I used to have an Eiger, but gave my manuals to the new owner.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk