Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: cage gage

cage gage

new tool about to b released for frame and cage design. i got 2 of them in the mail today and quality is awsome. here is vid https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq48EW3GTj4 i plan on building my own cage in the fall so these will deffinatley help for a beginner like myself. not sure on cost to the public because the first batch went to members only of another forum im on, he is close to finishing the website if its not allready done. if he dident say in the vid i believe its cagegage.com here is 1 of the 2 i recieved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

2. Likes 08Rhino450SE, madmax 1 liked this post
    Nova Scotia Canada In beautiful Mahone Bay
    Darn nifty tool to have. sure will make it easier.
    09 734 sport, ported, jbs sheave, 16 gram, purple spring, slugged, cam, full muzzy, hi-flow injector, msd 3d, wicked built rack, cognito spindles, hid / rigid industries led lighting, 26" bear claw radials, 2 inch spacers all round, homemade hood rack, doors, bed rails. Always doing more.

Great idea. Would be a great tool to have for any type of fab work.

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering