Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I ran kings on my stock suspension 660 and I have them on my lt 700

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbear View Post
    I ran kings on my stock suspension 660 and I have them on my lt 700
    How did they do on stock suspension I want to run over roots and bumps and small holes and the body of the rhino never move or me feel it

I don't always drive a rhino.....but when I do...I go hard...

Kinda like a rzr 800 or commander

I don't always drive a rhino.....but when I do...I go hard...

I liked em on the stock setup the ruts and rocks that would make ya cringe with Se shocks. Felt like a little bump is all

5. Likes minerwelder liked this post
    wife has the fox 2.0 podiums on her rzr It rides like a caddilac. cant imagine how smooth the elkas or walkers would b

I dont always put a signature, but when I do it goes here
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Any try bandit shock? Seen they got a set for lil under 1000 there resi style shocks

Quote Originally Posted by HOUGH View Post
    ........... I want to run over roots and bumps and small holes and the body of the rhino never move or me feel it .........
    Ummmm, I suspect that you need gas suspension. The best known brand was Zeppelin. The Hydrogen gas that they used in the gas bag was a bit too easy to light up, so there was a bit of public reaction and they took them off the market. However, you sure couldn't beat them for floating over obstacles. Helium is what is favored nowadays, but it does make you talk funny and in a high pitched voice. It is sort of a political issue but you can do well on a budget with hot air, just make sure that you cannot be blamed for the Global Warming thing..... Just remember to take a few sand bags with you.

| I took the one less traveled by....
    | Oh, Oh .

| ............... #
    |___________________________________

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12