Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  42
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    i cant load that stuff..nikki is to busy for my bull shit...lol..i will text you one....thats next on my list to learn this computer shit some
    good luck with that James I hope your smarter than me I still cant figure out how to load Bob t's maps on my garmin,lol
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    the 1 sounds good but it will be like front and rear speakers...spread out more
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Quote Originally Posted by madmax 1 View Post
    good luck with that James I hope your smarter than me I still cant figure out how to load Bob t's maps on my garmin,lol
    2015 - BackCountry Navigator ATV Trails Files BobT – 12/12/2014
    This App displays my maps/tracks better than any Garmin GPS I have seen. The waypoint icons show up at all levels and are much more detailed. This APP works great on any Android Tablet that has a GPS chip which almost all do. Works well on phones also.
    Get Android App here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n%3DPlayButton
    The following files were included in the ZIP file you downloaded.
    WV ATV Trails 2015 BCN Files (This file is new as of 12/30/14) WV ATV Trails 2015.bcn WV ATV Trails 2015.bcn-journal
    Taylor Park 2014 BCN Files Taylor Park 2014.bcn Taylor Park 2014.bcn-journal
    Moab Trails 2014 BCN Files Moab Trails 2014.bcn Moab Trails 2014.bcn-journal
    Paiute 2014 BCN Files Paiute 2014.bcn Paiute 2014.bcn-journal
    Put these files on your Android device as shown below. (WV ATV Trails 2015 is used as an example)
    If you installed BCN on your SD card copy the included files into the folder on your Android device as shown below. There will already be two files called “default” in there. You can install any or all of the Trail system files. You can email them to your device and download them and then find them with BCN. You can also plug your device into your PC and copy the files.
    1. sd card\bcnav\data\ WV ATV Trails 2015.bcn 2. sd card\bcnav\data\ WV ATV Trails 2015.bcn-journal
    If you installed App on your main phone memory there should be a similar directory structure as above.
    How to open tracks on your Android device (these are tracks, not a map)
    1) Press the menu button (mine is 3 parallel lines at the bottom of my phone) 2) Then select "Trip Data". 3) Then select "Switch to another trip database". 4) Then you should see multiple options, "default" and "WV ATV Trails 2015".

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

5. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino, madmax 1 thanked for this post
    I got my Stealth 10 a few weeks ago, hoping to have time next weekend to install it. Ordered the wrong size bracket so going to have to find some rubber tube or something to help make it fit right. Also got a 6" Bazooka tube that I may install if I can find somewhere to mount it.

7. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I need to check these things out. I am ready for a system in my machine.

9. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, ClarksGarage liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michel70 View Post
    I got my Stealth 10 a few weeks ago, hoping to have time next weekend to install it. Ordered the wrong size bracket so going to have to find some rubber tube or something to help make it fit right. Also got a 6" Bazooka tube that I may install if I can find somewhere to mount it.

Wetsounds Stealth 6, 8"Bazooka Bass Sub. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice!!!
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Ironhide, that sounds awesome. Does the bazooka tube give good bass? I have 4 kicker 6 1/2s in mine now but i need some hardcore thumping bass! Trying to come up with some options that doesnt weigh alot but still thumps. Im thinkin about building a box under my seat and putting a jl audio 12in in there. Its not water proof but i still have one from a stereo system i had years ago. As a matter of fact now that i think about it, i think i still have all my MB quart mids and highs too. Bet with a little ingenuity i could get the viking ( or commander if i decide to sell viking) to freakin rock!!
    CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

stealth 10 coming for the hotrod wolverine!!!!

Stealth 6 by itself is pretty good. But when I added the Bazooka it was like adding 300% more bass. Like going to a concert to see an acoustic gig then a full rock band takes over.
    I am considering getting another passive Bazooka and piggyback it off my powered Bazooka, maybe overkill but piggyback a powered bazooka to my powered bazooka. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345