Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wifes rzrS makes a thunk noise

her S developed this thunk noise when u punch it from a stop and if ur barely rollin and punch it and let off it it will thunk then also. its comming from behind that plastic panel where the searbelts come thru. theres no play in the drive shaft so im wondering clutch, ujoints? anyone else ever have this problem its a 13 rzrS le with 45 hrs on it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JLeSU_I2OqY
    there is no noise if im in neuteral and punch it or if im in reverse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

motor mounts maybe ..i have upgraded ones in stock...i think around 100 for all 3...makes them much better..even fixes the exhaust gasket wear issue
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

3. Likes Timmi liked this post
    My viking made the same noise. It was really bad. I thought the motor was going to fall out of he machine. The parking brake disc was loose. The dealer tightened it up but from time to time i still hear the noise but its nowhere near as bad. Maybe my motor mounts are bad too?
    CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

ill check motor mounts tomarrow. hers dont have a parking brake but the pads made a horrible knock also but i have fixed that knock with shims between the pads and pad pins little redneck engineering with mountian dew can but hell it works. thanks for the advise guys. ill keep lookin cause its driving me nuts and last thing i want is something letting loose when she is going up hill if i can prevent it since we go up and down hills like this every time we ride

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Check your welds for the rear diff, jack up the rear so both tires are off the ground and rock the tires back and forth to see if you can pin point where the noise is .
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

i check today, forgot to mention its only if im in high, if im in low or reverse and punch it no noise

09 700 sport

all mounts were tight checked with torque wrench. here is a vid with cover off. anybody know if belt alignment can cause this noise. it is out of alignment per the manual. i will need to pick up a .030 shim on monday and try again https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtSgsueKRlU

09 700 sport

changing fluids today and was under the rzr found this drivers side tranny mount. guess thats how the belt got out of alignment. u can see on bottom of center where its been hittin. bet thats the clunk noise rather than the belt. ordered holzracing mounts should have them tues

09 700 sport

hmmm,,hotrod was right...glad i could help
    James Davis
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

11. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    i also stock those
    James Davis