Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Got to assume that you torqued the axle nut. So if it torques tight then loose balls in the race or a worn spacer or worn CV changing the length seems to be what I would think about. ??? If you have an extra CV or axle you might put it in and just torque it down to eliminate the CV wear or out of spec. ???
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by ryanO View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen
    I concur, but you should've sent me your tires and rims first!
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    WTF !!!!!!!!!!!! jus did the driver side and I have play in that one too. this is the 3rd time I have done wheel bearings in my rhino and I have never had a problem.
    Spindles are worn...my pass side would do that whenever I put new ones in....swapped out the spindle...problem solved !
    08 700 ...

4. Likes mike liked this post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0271.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	6302 .......................
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

6. Likes ryanO, Kenny G liked this post
    That's not PA mike lol you can't burn yours i only got 3 seats and Alicia already called one of em and your mustasheo would call for its own seat haha (jk) clam down and fix that bitch
    Follow me on Instagram @rdavis512
    For updates on the build and other randomness

Old No.7

2015 camo Viking eps
    JBS extreme clutch with secret rainbow spring
    16" msa throttle wheels wrapped in 35" terms
    50" light bar with strobes
    Teryx shocks
    superatv 4" portals
    Strong made lift(3")
    Chopped cage 3"
    Boss blue tooth amp with 2 4"pods And 2 6" pods
    Half windshield

Old no7 build thread

http://hotrodforums.net/forums/showt...?3501-Old-No-7

Quote Originally Posted by ryanO View Post
    That's not PA mike lol you can't burn yours i only got 3 seats and Alicia already called one of em and your mustasheo would call for its own seat haha (jk) clam down and fix that bitch
    the stache has turned into a long goatee. it will get fixed jus not sure when. the parts list is pretty long. 2 front spindles , front brakes , rear hubs , rear knuckles , rear brakes , 2 axle nuts , 2 o rings and more then likely all new wheel bearings and seals cause im sure I will ruin the ones I just put in getting them out. and now that I need front spindles I am thinking about upgrading to stronger ones that way I don't have to worry bout em breaking or bending once I go LT.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

9. Likes ryanO liked this post
    The ones you just put in will be fine...I had that same issue on the one for a couple k miles. You'll junk them tryin to take them out...when those wear out , change the spindles (they come with bearings in them ).
    08 700 ...

11. Likes Kenny G, ryanO, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    replacing wheel bearings In my rhino right now I am working on the pass front which did not have any play in it im replacing it because the driver side is bad and I want both front new. so here is my problem after getting the old bearings out that had 0 play in em and putting new oem bearings in and bolting everything back up I now have play. how the hell does that happen ? and this is not my first rodeo with wheel bearings I have done atvs , side by sides , trucks , vans etc... never have I put brand new bearings in and had play right away.
    I am having similar problem.
    What was your final conclusion/solution ?
    2008 Rhino 700
    Midnight Edition,
    Uni air filter,
    Machined sheave (not sure who did it),
    HID headlights,
    No windshield and loving it !!

Oilcan next time you do bearings, as a trick I have done and like, especially when also needing ball joint....take the spindle, clean very well after knocking out the old bearings. I repeat clean very well, wait till the wife is not home, put the spindles in the oven for a hour at 200 to 250 degrees. Suggest you have an extra set of hands available for the best results. Clamp the spindle in a vise, slip the bearings in that have been in a freezer overnight, make sure they are bottomed out and held in place with spacer and it will come to temperature in a short time with bearings set. The only negative is its a little harder to coat the inner spindle surface with a little grease which I like to do to eliminate any surface rusting at bearing mating surfaces you get sometimes. Don't grease before you put them in the oven or your wife will smell it when she gets home...lol. Of course you can always use a torch but harder to control a consistent heat and what's the fun in that.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12