Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 6x6 Ranger ?s

6x6 Ranger ?s

Well my friend didn't listen to me, and went and bought a 99 Ranger 6x6. Its in serious need of tires and tlc. My question is, why are the front rims 12 inch and the rear rims 10 inch? Would it be ok to put 12 inch on the rear?

From the looks of it, a lift kit is out of the question, so we are kinda limited on tires size. It has 25" on it now, but Im trying to get him to bump up to a 27", for a tad more clearance. Also is their any tye of clutch upgrade for this thing?
    2005 Rhino
    686cc with 12:1 comp
    2" Lift
    30" Interco Black Mamba's
    JBS Hotrod Sheave
    Dynatek CDI
    Slugged Wet Clutch
    Dual Yoshi
    Custom Radiator Relocate
    32" LED Light Bar

the size of the wheels shouldn't matter as long as the 6 tires are all the same height
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

3. Likes ClarksGarage liked this post