Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ross got his weights installed

Recieved a call from BadOleRoss today and his weights are installed and he is just about ready to test them out!! hope he has plenty of toilet paper cause he is going to when he hits the gas pedal!!
    AJ's SXS Accessories 304-575-0342

For Accessories / Help and or Questions and on Facebook @ AJ'S SXS Accessories

Website address
    www.ajswildcataccessories.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/AJS-SXS-Accessories/219547124736474?ref=br_tf

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    nice!!

Sweet.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Keep an extra roll in my glove box just for that reason lol

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Got the weights installed and only had to call Andy once! But, I noticed the gasket was tore and missing a 2" piece when I went to but stuff back together so I had to order a new one. I have decided that I never want to have to change a drive belt in the field.

7. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Mrs. Hot Rod liked this post
    i told andy to order a few gaskets

Took over a week but my gasket has been shipped and should be here on tuesday. Once I get it back together I will take it out for a spin!

10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Ass wipe dealerships don't keep nothing in stock, James needs to build on so were not waiting 14 days to get a simple part.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Ass wipe dealerships don't keep nothing in stock, James needs to build on so were not waiting 14 days to get a simple part.
    You are right about that. I get my oil, filters, plugs, etc at my local dealer right close to work for the convenience. Them idiots didn't have any cvt grease in the building the other day, and acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. We can order it they said. I said, if I'm going to order it, I will just order it myself. That shit pisses me off. Maybe I'm being a little cranky, but I hate it when a store don't have something in stock and they ask me if I want them to order it for me. Defeats the whole purpose, because I can order it from my phone and have it on my doorstep. Autoparts stores are the worst.

I'm about done with the Yamaha dealership. If they can't stock anything, or even know what they need to keep on hand for basic maintenance, then I will just jump in the subaru and drive down to JBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    i think i have the clip your waiting on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast