Thanks Thanks:  65
Likes Likes:  304
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    Just send me a life size cardboard cutout of yourself and I'll buckle it in the back seat and take a bunch of pics lol
    As tempting as that sounds I'm scared of where I'd end up!! Hahaha

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

2. Likes Crusty liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorider View Post
    As tempting as that sounds I'm scared of where I'd end up!
    fakes on a plane?

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    Brokebackrzr800 has a 48' step deck !!
    If it's wide enough to park sideways you best take a ride out there into the wilderness with brokeback, scotty. You could park a grip of bikes on his back trailer, lol....
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

What are the rules in Moab for street legal UTV's?
    Mine are street legal here in AZ. and all I can find in a search is all dated back to 08, I know rules change so anyone know the present rules for riding on the streets of Moab?
    No problem trailering my ride to trail heads, but if I can ride to some that would be good too
    2008 Rhino, JBS Extreme Sheave, Slug Kit, Purple Spring

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    If it's wide enough to park sideways you best take a ride out there into the wilderness with brokeback, scotty. You could park a grip of bikes on his back trailer, lol....
    lol...it's 102" wide semi trailer...I know a rhino will fit sideways...dunno about the "bigger" bikes .
    08 700 ...

Quote Originally Posted by joaquin View Post
    What are the rules in Moab for street legal UTV's?
    Mine are street legal here in AZ. and all I can find in a search is all dated back to 08, I know rules change so anyone know the present rules for riding on the streets of Moab?
    No problem trailering my ride to trail heads, but if I can ride to some that would be good too
    Review thread pages 8-11. And decide if your bike is street legal in UT. I'd say you're good if you're legal in AZ. But after review you decide.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

8. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    Thanks Kenny, thought I'd read the whole thread?? Evidently not??
    Looks like I'm good to go

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    2008 Rhino, JBS Extreme Sheave, Slug Kit, Purple Spring

Time to bump this thread, lots of newbies from the Western area that might like to ride.

Let'em Buck!!!

Lets ride brother!!!!!!

Let'em Buck!!!

I hope you guys have a blast!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425