Thanks Thanks:  65
Likes Likes:  304
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Western States Come Together For A Mega Ride.

I'm all in if you brothers want to ride as a pack. Let's start kicking out some ideas and areas that you'd like to ride and get a plan going over winter and do something come Spring Time. I'll be heading back to Moab for the Rally in May 10-14 2016, but I will be their early to ride solo then hook up with the Rally. I've found the experience that is at the Rally is worth the extras if you really dig rock crawling. I'd love to do Colorado's trail system also, they have some amazing trails and lodging, exedra. Let's get something started......
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

2. Thanks Jchrisawn thanked for this post
    Likes Jared, Jchrisawn liked this post
    I'm up for it! And good with anywhere. The Piute trail system, Moab, Colorado anywhere in the western states that we could all hook up and ride together would be sweet!! JBS western division lol
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

4. Likes Jared, Kenny G, Jchrisawn liked this post
    I'm in . That would be cool to meet all of you .
    08 700 SE,JBS stage2 Extreme sheave ,16gr. Gold spring,slugged,MSD 3D,JBS ported head + 2 valves ,CP 11:1 piston,reverse gear upgrade,stage 1 raptor cam,Weller studs,Alba TB,uni filter, Axia tip,Dynatec coil,4 seater extended cage,2" CFM lift,wheel spacers,Black rhino rear diff support,26"Bighorns, ITP SS112 wheels ,ssv works sound bar,aluminum roof,full windshield ,street legal, rear bumper .led back up lights,Ryde on dust cover. 10" rigid combo, firestorm heater,Alba temp gauge.

6. Likes Kenny G, Jchrisawn liked this post

I would be very interested in some riding out west. I have been seriously considering taking a trip out to Colorado. I've done some of Moab in a jeep. I would love to try it on a sxs.

8. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes Jchrisawn liked this post
    I'm game!! Just not too late in the spring lol. But seriously I'm up for anything. I got a horsetrailer weekender that I load the rhino up in and roll.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

10. Likes Jchrisawn, Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    I'm all in if you brothers want to ride as a pack. Let's start kicking out some ideas and areas that you'd like to ride and get a plan going over winter and do something come Spring Time. I'll be heading back to Moab for the Rally in May 10-14 2016, but I will be their early to ride solo then hook up with the Rally. I've found the experience that is at the Rally is worth the extras if you really dig rock crawling. I'd love to do Colorado's trail system also, they have some amazing trails and lodging, exedra. Let's get something started......
    Count me in and I'll be glad to help do whatever to make it happen.
    2006 Rhino 450. Mostly stock. Four seater, Kenda Bear Claws, warn 2500 winch
    JBS Sheave, 12g OD, Blue Secondary Spring, wet clutch slugged.

2003 F250 SD 7.3.
    2000 F350 SD 7.3 Banks Additions

12. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    We're in toooo.
    2016 White Wolverine, JBS Sheave, 17gr, purple and slugged, 5000lb winch wired for ft and Rr. (I want this to go faster than my Rhino)

2007 Camo, 101 Wisco Piston, +4 Stroker Crank, Benchmark Head, +1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, 41 FCR Carb, Programable MSD, fuel pump relocation kit, Alba pump, Alba exhaust, JBS Sheave, 14gr, Orange, Slugs (lead), JBS Radiator Shields and Rear Mud Guard, Power Steering, RZR Seats, Pro One Doors, Bilstein Shocks, Hiper Beadlocks.

14. Likes Jchrisawn, Kenny G, Snorider liked this post
    Maybe ?

16. Likes Jchrisawn, Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorider View Post
    I'm game!! Just not too late in the spring lol. But seriously I'm up for anything. I got a horsetrailer weekender that I load the rhino up in and roll.
    I don't think most higher elevations in the Rocky Mnts you'd be able to ride until June sometime because of snow pack. If we want to rider earlier it'd need to be lower elevations/desert and I'd say Moab Utah south would be the choice place for that because of their trail systems and beautiful Red Rock deserts they have. I'm not sure what Idaho has for lower elevations but JB might be able to fill us in on that. Wyoming is pretty limited on trails once you leave the Mnts. Maybe Brewis or Jchrisawn can conform that from around there areas.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

The piute trail system would be good there's over a thousand miles of trails in cental utah .
    08 700 SE,JBS stage2 Extreme sheave ,16gr. Gold spring,slugged,MSD 3D,JBS ported head + 2 valves ,CP 11:1 piston,reverse gear upgrade,stage 1 raptor cam,Weller studs,Alba TB,uni filter, Axia tip,Dynatec coil,4 seater extended cage,2" CFM lift,wheel spacers,Black rhino rear diff support,26"Bighorns, ITP SS112 wheels ,ssv works sound bar,aluminum roof,full windshield ,street legal, rear bumper .led back up lights,Ryde on dust cover. 10" rigid combo, firestorm heater,Alba temp gauge.

19. Likes Kenny G, Jchrisawn liked this post
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast