Thanks Thanks:  65
Likes Likes:  304
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I've looked at the Piute trails before and have wanted to go to the UTV Jamboree they have in Marysvale UT in August. Isn't that close to you Jared? Looks like a great area to ride.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

2. Likes Jchrisawn liked this post
    It's adout an hour and a half south of me I think it would be a good place to plan something.
    08 700 SE,JBS stage2 Extreme sheave ,16gr. Gold spring,slugged,MSD 3D,JBS ported head + 2 valves ,CP 11:1 piston,reverse gear upgrade,stage 1 raptor cam,Weller studs,Alba TB,uni filter, Axia tip,Dynatec coil,4 seater extended cage,2" CFM lift,wheel spacers,Black rhino rear diff support,26"Bighorns, ITP SS112 wheels ,ssv works sound bar,aluminum roof,full windshield ,street legal, rear bumper .led back up lights,Ryde on dust cover. 10" rigid combo, firestorm heater,Alba temp gauge.

4. Likes Jchrisawn, Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    I don't think most higher elevations in the Rocky Mnts you'd be able to ride until June sometime because of snow pack. If we want to rider earlier it'd need to be lower elevations/desert and I'd say Moab Utah south would be the choice place for that because of their trail systems and beautiful Red Rock deserts they have. I'm not sure what Idaho has for lower elevations but JB might be able to fill us in on that. Wyoming is pretty limited on trails once you leave the Mnts. Maybe Brewis or Jchrisawn can conform that from around there areas.
    Hey guys/gals
    I'll do some checking on the Wyoming areas. They have a new trail system of areas, but like Kenny mentioned the higher elevations would depend on snow pack. I'll let you know more. Jim
    2006 Rhino 450. Mostly stock. Four seater, Kenda Bear Claws, warn 2500 winch
    JBS Sheave, 12g OD, Blue Secondary Spring, wet clutch slugged.

2003 F250 SD 7.3.
    2000 F350 SD 7.3 Banks Additions

6. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    wow, just after a couple minutes of looking at that trail system, it looks like a lot of fun. plus being only 13 hours away, make it nice only being a day each way.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

8. Likes Jchrisawn, Kenny G liked this post
    but kenny, I know eastern washington, north idaho and western montana it really depends on the year. some years you can't get into the high country until june or early july. I've gone sledding june 18th, got into fresh powder before, then was on the river in shorts for a party the 19th. lol

but last year in march we could've made it through the snow that was around no problem.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

10. Likes Jchrisawn, Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jchrisawn View Post
    Hey guys/gals
    I'll do some checking on the Wyoming areas. They have a new trail system of areas, but like Kenny mentioned the higher elevations would depend on snow pack. I'll let you know more. Jim
    Well folks I've been doing a bit of checking. The areas designated ORV in Wyoming are indeed mostly in the higher elevations where the weather can be unpredictable here to say the least. There is a lot of public land to ride, but it might be better to find and use a developed ORV system. The ones in Utah look good and so do the ones in Colorado. Hope this helps some.
    2006 Rhino 450. Mostly stock. Four seater, Kenda Bear Claws, warn 2500 winch
    JBS Sheave, 12g OD, Blue Secondary Spring, wet clutch slugged.

2003 F250 SD 7.3.
    2000 F350 SD 7.3 Banks Additions

12. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Wherever is decided I'm in!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

14. Likes Kenny G, Snorider liked this post
    It'll be a group decision on where we want to meet up and ride/party. Thanks for the input guys. I'm already getting excited, heck I can leave the tracks on and ride just about anytime of the year anywhere.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

16. Likes Jchrisawn, Snorider liked this post
    One cool thing about the Piute trails is Bob has them available for your GPS. I used his trail maps this year out at MOAB and they were dang helpful for someone that didn't know where he was riding solo. Anyone ever ride the Piute Trails?

Let'em Buck!!!

18. Likes Jchrisawn, Snorider liked this post
    Lived here for 43 years and never rode there lol it's the same distance as Moab for me and I love Moab but the Piute trail system is on my bucket list for sure
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

20. Likes Jchrisawn, Snorider liked this post
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast