Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone running w/panoramic rearview mirror?

Would like to upgrade my rearview mirror, to a panoramic style mirror, maybe. Is anyone running one and what's your thoughts, likes or dislikes, size/brand. Thanks...
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino, TBONE21 thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I am. Love mine too. Can see both side of behind me and it's really clear. Plus the band clamp is metal so not worried about tree rub. And when I don't want to use it I just push it up under the roof and never know it's there.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

I tried a convex type car mirror that was wide view but everything behind me was so small and obscure that they were indistinguishable. Could not stand it. I got a mirror from Pep Boys that is about 3" x 5" and flat. I made a bracket and mounted in middle center top of cage and it works great for me since it is so close I can see good rear width and height.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorider View Post
    I am. Love mine too. Can see both side of behind me and it's really clear. Plus the band clamp is metal so not worried about tree rub. And when I don't want to use it I just push it up under the roof and never know it's there.
    Brand? Price? Availability?

I had 2 seizmik side mirrors before i put the emp windshield on that worked great. still looking for center mount now...

http://www.sidebysidestuff.com/side-...-in-pairs.html
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

6. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorider View Post
    What's the brand and size (9" - 11")?
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

I don't have mine centered. It's on the driver side. I would have to add some stuff to my cage to get around the gun rack. I think it's emp or something, I'll look when I get to the shop and was 35 or 40 bucks I believe. They are still readily available.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Denny, that's basically what I'm using for the center rearview mirror now. It's worked well but I'd like something that covers a wider angle on the sides as I don't run side mirrors.

Let'em Buck!!!

Banned
    I just ordered one this weekend from Axia, 18 or 20" , I can't remember

11. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by robleticia View Post
    I just ordered one this weekend from Axia, 18 or 20" , I can't remember
    I like Axia's equipment, and have been looking at there selection of mirrors. Let me know what you think of yours. Did you happen to get the long arms? I've got about 8" over hang off the back of my cage cap, not sure if I'd need the long arms or shorties. I've rode with the ole boy that runs Axia several times at Moab, real nice guy but pretty quiet for a salesman.

Let'em Buck!!!

I love my axia. I think it's a 9"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

14. Likes robleticia liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast