Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That's a badass cage!!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Banned
    I really like mrwvsportsman's cage! Doesn't look like it was involved in a roll over

3. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Riding for the Big Guy!
    WV's finest. NAP Fabrication Flattwoods, WV Check him out on Facebook. Does mostly RZRs. Mine was the first teryx, but he has the design saved in his program and can make changes if needed.

5. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino, robleticia liked this post
    a little too far for shipping, I'm in Utah.
    we have Sandworks & Gillyfab here that builds some amazing cages, I'll need to get ahold of them also
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    I'll be doing my first T4 and YXZ cages this winter.I'm pretty stoked to play with the both of them as far as looks and I think the teryx 4 needs a cage if your playing ruff.All the pillars lean to the rear.I wouldn't want to see one take a hard shot in the A pillar.
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

8. Likes Timmi liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123