Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Biggest tires with JBS floor guards.

What's the biggest tire I can run on my Teryx 4 with a 2" Highlifter lift with my JBS floor guards?
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Never mind I found an answer, 30's will have a slight rub with a 2" lift without floor guards. Bummer I found a set of 30" EFX Motoclaws with 400 miles on them for $500. I would probably tip it over anyways lol
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

They're no good if you're on your roof.
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

4. Likes scottwv, Kenny G liked this post

Hey guys, this is a good question, I have a 2" Highlifter lift and got 28" Blackwaters and with the floor guards I have serious rub when turning left with 2" spacers. In my little pea brain I thought these would work, obviously I am wrong. Any ideas on what to do now orrrrr, is it you just can't fix stupid?

I went with SATV Arched A-arms, 2" Highlifter with 28's with my JBS floor guards and everything clears

7. Likes Kenny G liked this post

Thanks Crusty, that was what I was thinkin, just hoping there was a quicker, easier fix, but hey like I said, maybe I can't be fixed!

Could you just remove the front spacers? Maybe try a different wheel offset?
    2007 660 JBS sheave, and MSD Charge

As long as the tread is not grabbing a sharp edge or corner of something, a little rub in a sharp turn will not hurt a thing. If it was mine and there was a corner of the guards that the tread blocks were grabbing, I would just take a BFH to it, and keep the guards.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    Never mind I found an answer, 30's will have a slight rub with a 2" lift without floor guards. Bummer I found a set of 30" EFX Motoclaws with 400 miles on them for $500. I would probably tip it over anyways lol
    you;ll probably still will tip it over. lol even without 30's
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

12. Likes Hump liked this post
    lol no shit huh?
    Also forgot to add that I'm running Zero offset wheels but for our Forum ride in Moab I ordered some 2" spacers for all 4 just to be safe lol I don't have a very good record with keeping it rubber side down in Moab.

14. Likes Snorider liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast