Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    As long as the tread is not grabbing a sharp edge or corner of something, a little rub in a sharp turn will not hurt a thing. If it was mine and there was a corner of the guards that the tread blocks were grabbing, I would just take a BFH to it, and keep the guards.
    Yeah I thought about a BFH but didn't know if I really wanted to do that. Right side does grab an edge, enough so that the wheel will quit turning. Probably go with Crustys' idea I think.

Longer wheelbase is always good anyway, I'm only running the front SATV arms so it would clear, if you plan on running the Highlifter lift with the SATV arms you will have to modify them to work together. I had to cut the shock mounts on the arms and grind on the Highlifter brackets for it to work then welded them together.
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

3. Likes 08Rhino450SE, bd_skrillz liked this post

Thanks Crusty, the picture was helpful. If the arched arms will let me clear I may not use the Highlifter, will depend on how looks.

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but it seemed to be getting close to answering a few questions I have about the '14 T4 we bought recently. It's got superatv arched arms front and back, 2" lift, and came with 14" wheels wrapped in 30" silverbacks. I have a set of 28x10r12 blackwater evos that I'd like to find a set of reasonably priced bead locks for and run since they fit the type of riding we do much better. Does anybody know of a wheel with an offset that would let me avoid having to run spacers with this setup and not break the bank? And what's the problem with superatv arms and stock wheels anyway? Also, will this setup clear JBS guards? Thanks!

I think the largest tire that will clear the guards is 28s. I used to have 30s and had to make my own guards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

28s unless you got forward a-arms or lift with spacers

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12