Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    Yea I have been thinking of doing that this winter-even have the plate. Did you just put them on the floor or did you give some thought to the 'firewall' part of the footrest. And did you attach over the top of the OEM footrest or cut it out and replace that part?
    Mine are just on the floor, I made them bigger than the store-bought ones...they go all the way to the firewall . I have thought about adding on the firewall , just haven't gotten around to cutting some out . I bolted them down over the factory floor with "plenty" of stainless carriage bolts .
    08 700 ...

2. Thanks jimclemjr thanked for this post
    got any pics Scott , my next mod , a buddy of mine just missed getting his leg skewed by a sharp branch in his
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

4. Likes jimclemjr liked this post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	7541   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	7542  
    08 700 ...

6. Likes Crusty liked this post
    madmax- where did the branch come thorough, the floor or firewall?
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

This is Kawasaki's joke of a recall lol what an ugly mess. Tear along the dotted lines please!!
    I'll be sticking to my JBS thank you!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450300748.067443.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	7645
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

wow that's an odd design

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    This is Kawasaki's joke of a recall lol what an ugly mess. Tear along the dotted lines please!!
    I'll be sticking to my JBS thank you!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450300748.067443.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	7645

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

The new floor guards are a fuckin joke from Kawasaki. Suck a dick kaw engineering team. You should take a trip to west va and visit the jbs compound for the correct floor guards

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Those Kaw floor guards are a joke !!! LMAO

JBS Powered Teryx4 750
    Using Tapatalk

First rock or branch to hit those is going break out the entire floorboard the way all of those holes are so close together, I would rather run nothing at all then those pieces of shit.
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

I agree ------ Kawasaki should have got back in touch & worked out a deal with JBS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast