Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  65
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    what a view thanks for posting up Kenny
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

2. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    definitely a bucket list place to visit, killer scenery. Don't think I would last long as my climate is waaaay different but the view would be worth freezing ma azz off. Thanks for sharing!!
    2012 blue 700
    JBS Stage 2 Extreme sheave: 15gram sliders: gold spring: Dynatek: JBS splash guards: JBS Slugged clutch: 30x9/10x14 Monster Mayhem: 14" ss212: 2"+ JD lift: 4500lb champion winch: hyperlube radiator treatment: rzr seats-JD lowered: JD 3" cage chop: blue underglows/dome light: JD aluminum roof: JD tower speaker bar with 4 1/2" and bluetooth amp: 42" light bar forward cubes rear: Half windshield: Snorkel your UTV by JD:

4. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Nova Scotia Canada In beautiful Mahone Bay
    Awesome pics, thanks Kenny. Winter time in the mountains nice.
    09 734 sport, ported, jbs sheave, 16 gram, purple spring, slugged, cam, full muzzy, hi-flow injector, msd 3d, wicked built rack, cognito spindles, hid / rigid industries led lighting, 26" bear claw radials, 2 inch spacers all round, homemade hood rack, doors, bed rails. Always doing more.

6. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    How do you like that front bumper? I see that company is in Rogers, MN. I am looking for something like that. Did you get the tracks from them?

Sent from infinity and beyond.
    Using Tapatalk

8. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Banned
    I think you know how to enjoy yourself you had to have good time

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk

10. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkerpilot05 View Post
    How do you like that front bumper? I see that company is in Rogers, MN. I am looking for something like that. Did you get the tracks from them?

Sent from infinity and beyond.
    I like the Warn bumper a lot. It keeps the winch up out of the dirt/mud/snow and when you need it you don't have to go shoveling for it. The Camoplast tracks came from an in town dealer here in Wyoming, which come from Canada. Best all season tracks on the market if you're lookin to buy. Thanks for lookin in.

Here were a couple pics of the cabin and bunkhouse from the last ride, you can get a better idea of the snow depth change from the roofs in the last couple week + or so.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-02-2016 trackin 025.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	7786   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01-02-2016 trackin 026.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	7787  
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

12. Likes Fabricator, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    The cabin and rhino look great Kenny. Do you run spacers on the rear tracks to compensate for the offset? I picked up a used set and I'm in the process of fabing them to my rhino.
    2016 White Wolverine, JBS Sheave, 17gr, purple and slugged, 5000lb winch wired for ft and Rr. (I want this to go faster than my Rhino)

2007 Camo, 101 Wisco Piston, +4 Stroker Crank, Benchmark Head, +1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, 41 FCR Carb, Programable MSD, fuel pump relocation kit, Alba pump, Alba exhaust, JBS Sheave, 14gr, Orange, Slugs (lead), JBS Radiator Shields and Rear Mud Guard, Power Steering, RZR Seats, Pro One Doors, Bilstein Shocks, Hiper Beadlocks.

14. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by brewis View Post
    The cabin and rhino look great Kenny. Do you run spacers on the rear tracks to compensate for the offset? I picked up a used set and I'm in the process of fabing them to my rhino.
    No spacers and the tracks seem to run pretty close in the same foot print. Never really thought about it and the Camoplast install didn't mention anything about running/needing spacers. I do run the MT suspension with the tracks also. What brand did you get. I think you'll enjoy them with your winter activities at the cabin or at home. If you have any question hit me up, I don't know a lot but I do know a little. Happy trails my friend.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

I found some 2010 Cat Tracks down in Green Tag Land. They are made by Tjd who had been recently bought by Camoplast. They came off a Ranger so I got some adapters 110-4 to 156-4, thanks for the idea Crusty, and they bolted right up. I ordered rhino brackets and am waiting on them to arrive. Been watching all the fun you been having for a couple of years so I can't wait. Hopefully this will keep me from hitting things with my M8. Not getting any younger u know. ..lol
    2016 White Wolverine, JBS Sheave, 17gr, purple and slugged, 5000lb winch wired for ft and Rr. (I want this to go faster than my Rhino)

2007 Camo, 101 Wisco Piston, +4 Stroker Crank, Benchmark Head, +1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, 41 FCR Carb, Programable MSD, fuel pump relocation kit, Alba pump, Alba exhaust, JBS Sheave, 14gr, Orange, Slugs (lead), JBS Radiator Shields and Rear Mud Guard, Power Steering, RZR Seats, Pro One Doors, Bilstein Shocks, Hiper Beadlocks.

17. Likes Kenny G, 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    That's the great thing about the tracks you can buy the adapter to fit just about any bike. One thing to look at is the gearing as Camoplast is also geared to engine size. Your bike and the Ranger should be real close and not a problem. I like the laid back slower pace of rollin throw the snow with the Rhino and a cold-one. Sometimes I think I miss haulin ass on a sled but not enough to buy another one yet. At one time that was what I loved. Might after the cabin is complete???? I've heard good things about the TJD tracks, I snoop on some of the trackin forums just for info and fun.

Let'em Buck!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast