Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: smelly cab

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax 1 View Post
    damn it Theresa!!, lmao, maybe i'll check the pipes and see if I can find the cause or some vents on the top of my windshield, thanks guys
    good thing she doesn't read this. you'd be getting lumps on the noggin'

bran flakes work wonders lmao
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

2. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by 08Rhino450SE View Post
    good thing she doesn't read this. you'd be getting lumps on the noggin'

bran flakes work wonders lmao
    lmao, you are so right on both counts Denny
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

I don't have any exhaust leaks that I can find now, and mine still gets stinky at low speeds when I get in and out of the throttle a lot. I run a windshield with the bottom 8" cut out in warm weather and have no problems. I really hate it, but had it a little bit with stock exhaust also, just not near as bad. There is absolutely no air moving in the cab with the back and front closed in. Seems the wind goes around the rear and circles back in the sides and gets stuck under your nose. It is the one thing that pisses me off about my rhino. When it gets cold out, it just makes me want to get rid of it. I wish there was a way to get completely rid of it, but I think it's an aerodynamics thing. I have wondered if I had some long tailpipes that went all the way to the end of the bed if that would help...
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

5. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    I'm very sensitive to the fumes, get all kinda screwed up in 3 hrs or so if we are going slow for very long.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

My cab usually smells of pussy. But that's a good thing

Sent from my using Tapatalk

8. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGOOZ View Post
    My cab usually smells of pussy. But that's a good thing

Sent from my using Tapatalk
    like a shit house on a tuna boat...lmao
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

10. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    The cover will help a little ; but , it doesn't eliminate it . The inlets on the mufflers are leaking on mine (muzzy's)...I have some 1 1/4 aluminum pipe to weld in them , just haven't taken the time to fix them .
    prolly due to slow Wv pace on the trails
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

12. Likes scottwv, madmax 1 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12