Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Man we think we got something big on the line at 4-6# out here in the cold water fishery. Just amazing but probably not worth eating? Only cats out here are around power plant outlet where the waters are warmer. Sure could have made a lot of fish tacos out of that big-boy.....
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Biggest fish I caught was 9 feet long and 400 lbs, that thing kicked my ass for 45 minutes!! Had much more fun catching the smaller 40-50 pounders because after catching that big one it just wore my ass out and I didn't want to catch another one lol
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

crusty thats no way to talk about your old girfriends lol
    2013 camo 700 jbs sheave,purple spring,2" lift 27" big horns heater,horn stereo,alum roof,warn winch,windshield front and rear snow plow,dyntec,JBS rad and rear mud guards rzr seats with 4 pt harnesses power steering txs to james and nikki and a long list of wants----- my first quad was a 230 timberjack

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    i pulled in a blue at the lake we're on that filled a kitchen-sized garbage can. my bro-in-law handed me the pole and said bring it in. they use shad for bait.

big blues like to hang around dams and such where they don't have to move too much to get food.
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

5. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    Did the boat smell of a fish fart after that catch?

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ryanO View Post
    Rod and reel lmao
    really smart ass I thought maybe he was using his wiener ,lol
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

8. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Hell ya man Ohio river ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123