Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Youth sxs advise

Hey guys as you know I have a nice Yamaha Viking , I'm really a huge fan of Yamaha quality , that being said I'm kicking around the idea of getting my 10 year old son a youth based sxs , I came from quads and I enjoy try sxs much better and think he will also. I don't want to break the bank cause he will outgrow it. The ODES 170 looks like a decent deal anyone have any input on this?? The youth rzr are priced in the used 450 rhino range?? Crazy does anyone here with a full size sxs ride with their kid that has a smaller one in the trail? Or should I just wait till he older and buy him a 4x4 sxs??? Thanks again guys for any input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with the kid size sxs and atv is they are made in China and not good quality. People have problems with the rzr 170 all the time, they aren't made by Polaris.
    Can he reach the pedals on a Rhino 450?

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

He can my dad has one but its really not a good fit right now still to small. Plus even if he was a little older I bet they wouldn't let him pilot a machine like that till he was 16 at some of the places I go to ??

Banned
    My son I bought him Raptor 90 he seems to really enjoy it

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk

Polaris ace he can stick with that for a while