Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ^^^....I don't have to pull a dozen or more of those bastard pull pins to get to my motor tho !!!
    08 700 ...

It's always such a hard decision when buying a new one. It's always just comes down to what you wanna have more or sacrifice , and with in a budget and just do a crap load of forum readings. I'd like to have one of those YXZs now that they are marked down to 15,500. New 2016 models. But I'm just too upside down on the Wolvarine. Prolly better I don't have a machine that goes that fast anyway. Lol.
    From Safford Arizona- Blue R-spec Wolvarine- 2 inch Super ATV lift.. . JBS Badass X-sheeve . slugged.. purple spring...JBS slippery washers.. 17g OD weights... JBS Badging.

Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    ^^^....I don't have to pull a dozen or more of those bastard pull pins to get to my motor tho !!!
    First thing I bought was one of those pin/plastic rivet pullers.
    2011 Commander XT 1000

2006 660 Special Edition (Sold)
    Had lots of neat stuff...

Abernathy in TN has the manual YXZ for $14.600. It's fast and flashy but overall the Wolverine is a much more trail friendly machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    It's always such a hard decision when buying a new one. It's always just comes down to what you wanna have more or sacrifice , and with in a budget and just do a crap load of forum readings. I'd like to have one of those YXZs now that they are marked down to 15,500. New 2016 models. But I'm just too upside down on the Wolvarine. Prolly better I don't have a machine that goes that fast anyway. Lol.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Yea pluse the maintance cost of such a high HP machine. Things that's break. When acting stupid!!!! But I'm totally happy with the Wolvarine. Very comfortable trail bike. And the wife loves it with no complaints. And that's just make me look like I know what I'm doing. Lol.
    From Safford Arizona- Blue R-spec Wolvarine- 2 inch Super ATV lift.. . JBS Badass X-sheeve . slugged.. purple spring...JBS slippery washers.. 17g OD weights... JBS Badging.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123